Slot play advice with 150 euro balance

davincy1977

Newbie member
PABnononaccred
Hello all,

I would like some advice. I have a 150 euro balance and i want to try my luck. I plan to use a maximum of 1 euro bets. Which slots u advice me to try which give a bigger chance to have some nice wins.

i am thinking of the following slots:

Jamming jars
Dead or alife 2
Victorious
Hong Kong Tower
Dawn of Egypt

Or is 1 euro bet too high?

Glad to hear some insights from you all.

Dead or Alive 2 and Jammin' Jars are a bit dangerous on 90c / 1euro. Very high variance and can take that balance in 20 mins.

Also note if your balance includes a bonus, slots like DOA2 may be restricted.

Wherever you play be aware that Play 'n Go also give operators the ability to lower the RTP. Check the help file, as most should run at around 96%+ but are being run at 94% or lower.

Nate

Personally, with that balance i'd just grind the hell out of DOA 2..
If you do manage to get a wild line or even just the 5 extra spins with a nice setup, you don't need to bet 1 euro, as it can pay 10's of thousands times the bet.

I feel 150 divided by 9.cents, gives you a fair shot at a decent bonus..might not be the most exciting to watch, but i usually set it to stop at FS or single win higher than 224 (5 scatters pay 225 on 9ct.) and then game or binge a series in the meantime :)

I almost fullscreen whatever i am doing as pastime, but just leave enough space in the very bottom of the screen, to handily drag my DOA 2 window to tht spot, so i can only just see the balance: now put off the sound for that tab, and there you go - glance at the bottom every now and then and you'll be only playing the bonuses :thumbsup:

Good luck!

I think a choice of games should be based on an amount of win you are looking to get. For example, if you are happy with 50€ on top of your 150 then choose something less volatile and play it at 1€ per spin. But if are willing to lose all 150 trying to get something bigger then play those riskier games but at a smaller stake.

Well thanks for changing my mind. I really planned to try 150 x 1 euro bets on Jamming jars but i think DOA 2 sounds a safer option. Anyway i have a 172 euro bonus ( only needed wagered 22 euro) as a backup in case i lose the 150 real cash as u can see in the screenshot, so i wasnt scared to lose all and take a gamble. But i think the wiser strategy is to use DOA 2 in lower bets or something similar. I prefer to gain a few more hundreds than the 150 i already have and i already be happy. In worst case i withdraw around 150 euro from the wagered bonus.
Oh yah i forgot to tell...my deposit was 5 euro :)

Attachments

• EE81F9E8-8101-467C-A00E-0EE160AF20A3.jpeg
    EE81F9E8-8101-467C-A00E-0EE160AF20A3.jpeg
    39.1 KB · Views: 20
If you do manage to get a wild line or even just the 5 extra spins with a nice setup, you don't need to bet 1 euro, as it can pay 10's of thousands times the bet.

I feel 150 divided by 9.cents, gives you a fair shot at a decent bonus..might not be the most exciting to watch, but i usually set it to stop at FS or single win higher than 224 (5 scatters pay 225 on 9ct.) and then game or binge a series in the meantime :)

I almost fullscreen whatever i am doing as pastime, but just leave enough space in the very bottom of the screen, to handily drag my DOA 2 window to tht spot, so i can only just see the balance: now put off the sound for that tab, and there you go - glance at the bottom every now and then and you'll be only playing the bonuses :thumbsup:

Good luck!

Thanks for the tip. I started the tiring DOA 2 grinding process yesterday and played more than 1500 spins i think. I am now at 112 euro balance ( from the 150 in beginning) and my biggest win was 8 euro in free spins ( i reached 5 times the free spin scatter bonus round and i always chose the High noon Salon mode) lol...but i will continue...who knows:),

Good luck!

Thank you. I played from 150 euro and apart from some tiny wins i reached 72 euro..so i almost lost faith..then i came into the high noon saloon for the 100th time and won quite well and now i am back at 161 euro hahaha. So i can start over again:) but i have confidence again.

Certainly wouldnt risk it on Jammin Jars,or if you do only on a low stake, that games all or nothing,
if its going to pay big it will be a good lump even on 20c or 40c.Would agree Doa2 is safest, I get bored
stiff with but can give decent playtime even without the legendary wildlines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back