Question Slot of the Year 2019 - your help kindly requested!

bamberfishcake

MM
Definitely Shadow Order

I second this. My biggest win this year and my biggest multiplier (I think) plus a folder full of Shadow Order screenshots. Its also a little different.

I like Razor Shark also (my second biggest multiplier (I think)) but agree its a dangerous game.

Honourable mention to Carnival Queen - would have walked it if I could see the potential coming in.

4 Edits later - DOA2 without a date should lead and others should follow. Clearly living up to its advertised potential. Well done Netent!

SteveBr

webmeister
MM
For me it’s tied between DOA2 and Lil’ Devil. I’ve won a fair bit on both of them at low stakes and for once it seems BTG have finally released a slot that does deliver on its potential.

Both of those games can have shitty bonus features, but every once in a while also those that tend to cancel out the dross.

I had a dabble on the Infinity Reels game at Casumo and I think I will be playing it a lot more when it goes on general release. Very cool game!

Kroffe

เ๓ ค Ŧคภςץ ๒єคг
MM
For me it’s tied between DOA2 and Lil’ Devil. I’ve won a fair bit on both of them at low stakes and for once it seems BTG have finally released a slot that does deliver on its potential.

Both of those games can have shitty bonus features, but every once in a while also those that tend to cancel out the dross.

I had a dabble on the Infinity Reels game at Casumo and I think I will be playing it a lot more when it goes on general release. Very cool game!

Oh is that one out?
What was the name again?

Edit: nevermind, found it! El dorado infinity reels.