Question SLOT OF THE YEAR 2018! We need YOUR choices!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemon

Aaaaah! Lemon fresh :)
Massive late shout for Baron Samedi by Yggdrasil. Really great game that I've enjoyed playing over the last couple of weeks. If you look at the title name really quickly during play, it looks like it says Bacon Sarnie, which is even better! Might get the frying pan on in a bit...:laugh:

samikk

Now I really feel that the worst slot of the year prize goes to Book of Gods. BTG wanted to make their own "book of something game" but unfortunately the end result was a pile of sh*t. And what was the thing with their other releases. Two Bonanza clones per year. Really? Come on @Big Time Gaming ! You just have to do better with the fresh new ideas next year. Blueprint was a way head of you during this year and they are making interesting slots for the player with your Megaways license at the moment. It's time to wake up.

I personally like the most Queen of Riches (cloning reels feature), Dragon Born and StarQuest type of megaways slots but I have a bad feeling that we're not gonna see "that kind" of games anymore. Slower spins for the bigger wins was exciting and good idea, when BTG made StarQuest and Dragon Born (it's just not the same feeling with Book of Gods). When you get that slower spin with bigger bet size on StarQuest, it really makes my heart beat faster. You don't get that same emotion on Book of Gods. The feeling is more like "meh, it doesn't pay anyway. No need to be excited". A slot is well made when you get that extra excited feeling during a feature or one single slower big win spin. Great graphics are just extra plus, not the main thing (IMHO).

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Massive late shout for Baron Samedi by Yggdrasil. Really great game that I've enjoyed playing over the last couple of weeks. If you look at the title name really quickly during play, it looks like it says Bacon Sarnie, which is even better! Might get the frying pan on in a bit...:laugh:
Yeah, I said that in my video review - Samedi is a very good and interesting game, glad some other agree!
The voting is over shortly. Grand result tomorrow....:thumbsup:

Scott1baird

MM
1, Bonanza
2, Donuts ( I always seem to get a last ditch bonus at 6p that keeps me playing for ages)
3, Lost Relics
4, battleship Megaways ( great concept on the Megaway )
5, Book of Dead

Tosser goes to Goonies, even though its soo soo bad I cant stop playing it I want one eyed willies feature.

Cancel my list sorry past due date and I didnt read the topic properly before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.