My top five:
1. Tiki Tumble -- played this game quite a lot, love it.
2. Madame Destiny -- really enjoy this game even though i have not had the 5 Scatters yet .
3. Donuts -- annihilates the balance most of the time, but if you catch it in the right mood its a good one.
4. Vikings (NetEnt) -- a NetEnt with potential. I havent played it a lot yet but i think i'll keep coming back to it.
5. Viking Clash -- Like the Bonus on this one and the Basegame Ship Wilds can also pay quite nicely.
Providers of the year for me: Push Gaming (apart from Jamming Jars) and Pragmatic Play.
Worst Provider: WMS. Nothing is drawing me towards their latest releases.
Honorable Mention: I like what Blueprint is doing with the Megaways even though i cannot play their Games.
Worst Slot of the Year: Playboy Gold. What the hell did you do to one of my Favorite Slots...
Oh, @dunover didn't Pink Elephants get released this year too or was that really already during the last year?
Dunno about my top 5 yet.
As for the worst, it's a difficult choice between these monstrosities in no particular order -
B) Wonder Woman - Bullets and Bracelets
C) Spinal Tap
D) Almighty Reels Poseidon/Persephone/Whatever the other one is called (they're all the same let's face it, one would have been enough ffs)
I'm going for Wonder Woman - Bullets and Bracelets, simply because it's the only game I've played this year where I have felt a genuine sense of disgust. It all comes from that regressive mystery symbol reveal, where it doesn't have to be the same symbol across all reels. It's hard to imagine how you could come up with a feature worse than that quite frankly. It chills me to think that someone actually conceived that idea and ran with it, and no-one during the development process said 'hang on a minute lads; this is a bit shit isn't it?' Anyway, Wonder Woman - Bullets and Bracelets ladies and gents! Congratu-fucking-lations!
I knew Napoleon's quite infamous round these parts, and I appreciate that it's different and has much appeal.
Just didn't expect it to rip me two new ones so remorselessly, yesterday