Question SLOT OF THE YEAR 2018! We need YOUR choices!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol not trying to nitpick. But your top choice and 5th choice both contain the bonus buy.:p

she did say....Bonus buy slots should all be everyones worst slot (cept for buffalo rising and genie jackpots ;p). Same with Extra Chili. Bonus buy. gamble feature is scamaz!

Hey:)
1.BTG - Extra Chilli
2.Blueprint- Napoleon
3.Netent-Vikings
4.BTG- Donuts
5.PNG-Book of Dead:lolup:

My Top 5

1 : Donuts - BTG
2 : Legacy of Egypt - Play N Go
3 : Diamond Mine - Blueprint
4 : Wild Heist at Peacock Manor - Thunderkick
5 : Jammin Jars - Push Gaming

Tosser Award : Book of Gods - BTG

My nominations for best slots of the year

1. Legacy Of Egypt. I always feel that I am just one spin away from hitting the bonus round and I get a buzz of anticipation when it does. This slot can pay too.

2. Napoleon Rise Of An Empire.

3. Wild Heist At Peacock Manor - despite never seeing anyone get that golden ticket

4. Donuts

5. Extra Chilli

Worst? Too many to mention

There haven't been that many great slots this year and none have been so good that I stay on it. Obviously I've missed this Napoleon. Will try :)

1.Legacy of Egypt
2.Dragon Maiden
3.House of Doom
4.Extra Chili
5.Donuts

Worst: Rise of Olympus

Dunno about my top 5 yet.

As for the worst, it's a difficult choice between these monstrosities in no particular order -

A) Hardwell
B) Wonder Woman - Bullets and Bracelets
C) Spinal Tap
D) Almighty Reels Poseidon/Persephone/Whatever the other one is called (they're all the same let's face it, one would have been enough ffs)

I'm going for Wonder Woman - Bullets and Bracelets, simply because it's the only game I've played this year where I have felt a genuine sense of disgust. It all comes from that regressive mystery symbol reveal, where it doesn't have to be the same symbol across all reels. It's hard to imagine how you could come up with a feature worse than that quite frankly. It chills me to think that someone actually conceived that idea and ran with it, and no-one during the development process said 'hang on a minute lads; this is a bit shit isn't it?' Anyway, Wonder Woman - Bullets and Bracelets ladies and gents! Congratu-fucking-lations!

1. Pirate's Charm (QS)
2. Fat Rabbit (Push)
3. Gem Rocks (Ygg)
4. Baron Samedi (ygg)
5. Baker's Treat (png)

Oh and Tosser: So many to choose from! But i'll go with
Laser Fruit (RTG)

Honorary Tosser Mentions:
Archangels: Salvation, Platooners, Donuts, Wolf Hunters, Vikings Go to Hell, Wild Bazaar... jesus I could go on forever, I'll just stop.

Last edited:
My top five:
1. Tiki Tumble -- played this game quite a lot, love it.
2. Madame Destiny -- really enjoy this game even though i have not had the 5 Scatters yet :D .
3. Donuts -- annihilates the balance most of the time, but if you catch it in the right mood its a good one.
4. Vikings (NetEnt) -- a NetEnt with potential. I havent played it a lot yet but i think i'll keep coming back to it.
5. Viking Clash -- Like the Bonus on this one and the Basegame Ship Wilds can also pay quite nicely.

Providers of the year for me: Push Gaming (apart from Jamming Jars) and Pragmatic Play.
Worst Provider: WMS. Nothing is drawing me towards their latest releases.
Honorable Mention: I like what Blueprint is doing with the Megaways even though i cannot play their Games.
Worst Slot of the Year: Playboy Gold. What the hell did you do to one of my Favorite Slots...

Oh, @dunover didn't Pink Elephants get released this year too or was that really already during the last year? :D

My top five:
1. Tiki Tumble -- played this game quite a lot, love it.
2. Madame Destiny -- really enjoy this game even though i have not had the 5 Scatters yet :D .
3. Donuts -- annihilates the balance most of the time, but if you catch it in the right mood its a good one.
4. Vikings (NetEnt) -- a NetEnt with potential. I havent played it a lot yet but i think i'll keep coming back to it.
5. Viking Clash -- Like the Bonus on this one and the Basegame Ship Wilds can also pay quite nicely.

Providers of the year for me: Push Gaming (apart from Jamming Jars) and Pragmatic Play.
Worst Provider: WMS. Nothing is drawing me towards their latest releases.
Honorable Mention: I like what Blueprint is doing with the Megaways even though i cannot play their Games.
Worst Slot of the Year: Playboy Gold. What the hell did you do to one of my Favorite Slots...

Oh, @dunover didn't Pink Elephants get released this year too or was that really already during the last year? :D

Believe it or not, it was released in October 2017.

Dunno about my top 5 yet.

As for the worst, it's a difficult choice between these monstrosities in no particular order -

A) Hardwell
B) Wonder Woman - Bullets and Bracelets
C) Spinal Tap
D) Almighty Reels Poseidon/Persephone/Whatever the other one is called (they're all the same let's face it, one would have been enough ffs)

I'm going for Wonder Woman - Bullets and Bracelets, simply because it's the only game I've played this year where I have felt a genuine sense of disgust. It all comes from that regressive mystery symbol reveal, where it doesn't have to be the same symbol across all reels. It's hard to imagine how you could come up with a feature worse than that quite frankly. It chills me to think that someone actually conceived that idea and ran with it, and no-one during the development process said 'hang on a minute lads; this is a bit shit isn't it?' Anyway, Wonder Woman - Bullets and Bracelets ladies and gents! Congratu-fucking-lations!

Yes mgb is right, Pink Elephants was 2017 and got a couple of TOSSER nominations last year although there are far worse games.
As for WWBaB I agree it was shocking shit, low-potential micro-win trash. Worst franchised slot I ever saw.

1. Napoleon Rise of an Empire

2. Legacy of Egypt

3. Jammin Jars

4. Genie Jackpots

5. Diamond Mine

Worst slot for me has to be Vikings, shocked at the number of dead spins on this slot.

1 Quickspin - Pirates Charm
2 Netent - Hotline
3 Merkur - Night of Werewolf
4 Netent - Vikings
5 Blueprint Gaming - Napoleon Rise Of An Empire

I knew Napoleon's quite infamous round these parts, and I appreciate that it's different and has much appeal.

Just didn't expect it to rip me two new ones so remorselessly, yesterday :(

It can be a very, very volatile game mate.
Before this game came out, my worst ever start to a stint on a game was on Jungle Spirit, when I went "0 for 35" on my first 35 spins.
And that was a true one-off with that game, because I had never even managed to go "0 for20", before or since.

But then this game came out.

Within my first 20 sessions on Napoleon, I can say with absolute certainty I have had at least four starts where I went 0 for 25 on my first 25 spins.
Twice, I have actually managed to go beyond 0 for 35 from my first 35 spins.
My record worst (and I really am not joking here) was actually 46 dead spins from the opening 46 spins.

If you catch this game in a bad mood, it's brutal.

1. Peking luck (pragmatic)
2. Napoleon (blueprint)
3. Madame Destiny (pragmatic)
4. Reactoonz ( play n go)
5. Da vincis treasures ( Pragmatic)
Btw good work this year from Pragmatic !

hey - thanks for the votes people but I noticed that 5 or 6 recent posters haven't nominated a specific TOSSER slot. (The worst one you think came out this year.)
It makes it easier to condemn the stinkers at the end!

1) Madame Destiny - Pragmatic
2) Lost Relics - Netent
3) Vegas Magic - Pragmatic - This is the best wagering slot that no one knows about, good mix of volatility and you can get some surprisingly big wins on it. I've turbo spinned 1,000 spins on this and it has held a balance really well.
4) Diamond Mine - Blueprint
5) Peking Luck - Pragmatic

Tosser: Jumanji

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back