Question Slot Of The Year 2016 Your Vote!

My top 5

My number one vote goes to Guns N Roses, absolutely love this slot. Cool soundtrack, lots of great little details and rocking bonus rounds. Brilliant work by Netent and after all the hype it could so easily have dissapointed.

Drive was superb, with a great bonus round. Played the heck out of it when it first came out. Cool theme and very smooth gameplay.

Jimi Hendrix is also my top 5 although many of you might disagree. I loved the graphic style and flowery animations and the bonus features come up very frequently. And of course, the soundtrack is superb, but then, I am a rocker.

Second Strike gets my vote because of the innovative game play.

Now, I must include a Thunderkick slot as well, one of my favourite providers. Spectra was great, with the cool vector based graphics and streaky wins. Had some very nice payots on it. But the Thunderkick slot that I enjoyed (and played) the most was...Frog Grog. It takes a little while to get used to, but you can get some amazing wins with the increasing multipliers, extra wilds en mystery game. I know it get's bashed a lot on here but I love it, so there.

My top 5:

1. Guns N Roses
2. Drive
3. Jimi Hendrix
4. Second Strike
5. Frog Grog

Honourable mention goes to Paranormal Activity. Very cool graphics, some really scary effects (for a slot machine) and great bonus rounds.

Book of Dead is a straight clone so I cannot imagine someone voting for this as best slot, even with the high potential and polished graphics. I don't think we should be encouraging slot providers to make clones by giving it a vote as best slot. I do think Play N Go have released some very solid work in 2016. For example, Grim Muerto was a very original slot that I really enjoyed and which featured superb graphics.

1. Empire Fortune

The most fun progressive slot to play out there since TDK/LOTR are gone. That bonus wheel is tons of fun.

2. Book of Dead

A clone? Yes, but a better version of Book of Ra.

3. Golden Fish Tank

Super high variance fun. :D

4. Super Heroes

Still haven't hit a great bonus but great potential and cool sounds and graphics.

5. Dragon Born

Would be higher up but it's impossible (for me atleast) to hit anything big.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back