Slot Competitions Now Open

Simmo!

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
May 29, 2004
Location
England
Hi all

The Casinomeister/Slot Junkies Slot competitions are now open at www.slotjunkies.info. So let's see just who is the Champion Slot Player here eh :D

We have 13 new slot competitions + the Progressive Challenge from sponsors for December with prizes totalling just short of $6,000 and Kudos worth a million times more when you post up your screenshots! There is also an ongoing Hall Of Fame which will build up month on month (hopefully - see below!).

Comps are free to enter, but please read and understand the rules. We've kept them simple, but remember December is an evaluation month. If it proves successful - entertaining for players and justifies participation to the sponsors - we hope it will be an ongoing thing, so please bear this in mind and simply play as you normally would.

The games on Microgaming this month are:

Thunderstruck
Ladies Night
Spring Break
Cashville
5-Reel Drive
Mermaids Millions (Tomb Raider Clone)
Loaded (Brand spanking new slot!)
Pollen Nation
What On Earth


..and on Cryptologic:


The Hulk
X-Men
Rapid Fire Jackpots (x3)
Bejewelled


Thanks to all the sponsors who have taken a punt on this new idea: Roxy Palace, Trident Lounge/King Neptunes, Littlewoods, Intercasino, Sands Of The Caribbean, Phoenician, 32Red, Golden Riviera, Challenge, Music Hall and Maple Casino.

So come on people - let's get those screenshots coming in :thumbsup: And dont forget to play with the Game Buddy running so we can watch those winners come in and get the banter going!

Cheers,

Simmo!
 
Last edited:

Pinababy69

RIP Lisa
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Location
Toronto, Ontario - Canada
Wow Simmo, you managed to get Loaded on there too? I really hope I can play in this, and I hope you get a great turnout.
 

Simmo!

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
May 29, 2004
Location
England
Okay - first blood is mine :D

I'm sure it will be beaten, but heres the first claim on Thundersruck in the Roxy Palace competition.
 

Slotmachine

Dormant account
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Location
US
Hey Simmo!, erm what about a free spins win...is every single spin considered individually or the whole bonus feature turnout? It's kinda hard to catch a screenshot of an individual free spin unless you're really paying attention..my machine can't take a split second screenshot anyway......does a playcheck shot count??

Cheers,
SM
 

Simmo!

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
May 29, 2004
Location
England
Slotmachine said:
Hey Simmo!, erm what about a free spins win...is every single spin considered individually or the whole bonus feature turnout? It's kinda hard to catch a screenshot of an individual free spin unless you're really paying attention..my machine can't take a split second screenshot anyway......does a playcheck shot count??

Cheers,
SM
Sure. Screenshots aren't essential as long as the claim is made correctly. I screenshot the final total after the free spins have finished :)
 

Simmo!

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
May 29, 2004
Location
England
Slot Champion Competition

Hey guys

I have uploaded the new Slot Champions competition leaderboard at
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
. Also features on the homepage.

w2album currently leading after a wicked 5 wild ladies in the Free Spins on Ladies Night :eek2: :) Shoot him down someone!

Cheers

Simmo!
 

KasinoKing

WebMeister & Slotaholic..
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
MM
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Location
Bexhill on sea, England
Excellent work Simmo! :thumbsup:

The "game buddy" is brilliant!

Can you just 100% clarify one of your rules for me:-
"...ensure that before the competition on that game closes, you have deposited at least $50 (or 50 or 50) and wagered at least the total amount of the prizes shown (x1) at the Sponsor Casino for that specific game."

The wagering requirement is pretty clear - if the prize is say $400 - you have to wager $400, right?
But do you have to wager the full $400 on the particular slot in question, or can it be on any games within the sponsoring casino?
 

Simmo!

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
May 29, 2004
Location
England
KasinoKing said:
Excellent work Simmo! :thumbsup:

The "game buddy" is brilliant!

Can you just 100% clarify one of your rules for me:-
"...ensure that before the competition on that game closes, you have deposited at least $50 (or £50 or €50) and wagered at least the total amount of the prizes shown (x1) at the Sponsor Casino for that specific game."

The wagering requirement is pretty clear - if the prize is say $400 - you have to wager $400, right?
But do you have to wager the full $400 on the particular slot in question, or can it be on any games within the sponsoring casino?
Good question KK. For this month, it should be on the game in the competition, but that may change in the future - we'll see. Two reasons: to make sure the competitions keep the focus and also to stop people taking the piss with a big win at $0.18 then sodding off to Red/Black on Blackjack :) Lol.

I don't want people to miss the point of all this - while there is money on offer, i want it to be fun and competitive and provide us all with something to smile about :D
 

KasinoKing

WebMeister & Slotaholic..
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
MM
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Location
Bexhill on sea, England
I have NEVER seen this before... and I STILL haven't :(

This it what happens when you leave it on autoplay while you go make a cup of tea! ;)

Still, 89/1 might make me 'leader in the clubhouse'! :D
 

GrandMaster

Ueber Meister
CAG
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Location
UK
KasinoKing said:
I have NEVER seen this before... and I STILL haven't :(

This it what happens when you leave it on autoplay while you go make a cup of tea! ;)

Still, 89/1 might make me 'leader in the clubhouse'! :D
You can set autoplay to stop on any win bigger than a certain amount so that if you hit the jackpot while you are making tea, you can admire it when you come back.
 

KasinoKing

WebMeister & Slotaholic..
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
MM
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Location
Bexhill on sea, England
GrandMaster said:
You can set autoplay to stop on any win bigger than a certain amount so that if you hit the jackpot while you are making tea, you can admire it when you come back.
Not if you're a low-roller! :D

That win was only $16 - the minimum auto-stop is $25! :(
 

Simmo!

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
May 29, 2004
Location
England
KasinoKing said:
Well I'll be damned! I never knew that!
They say you learn something every day!

Thanks teacher! :thumbsup:
LOL - KK - you surprise me! You of all people :D
 

KasinoKing

WebMeister & Slotaholic..
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
MM
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Location
Bexhill on sea, England
Looking at some of the great comps on offer - I decided to have a little 'fun mode' spin on 5 Reel Drive, as I've never played it before.

I managed to wager well over the required $400 (at minimum bets) and come out well ahead!
But mainly due to this - I bet I'll never hit this in 'real mode' :(
.
 

vinylweatherman

You type well loads
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Location
United Kingdom
Yes

GrandMaster said:
You can write in whatever amount you want.
There are quite a few things that you can do in Autoplay that are not at all obvious.

The spin counter can be overtyped - and it will save this one personal choice in the drop down list. Up to 9999 spins can be selected, although if desperate for more you can amend the registry key:)

"Stop on" settings can also be overtyped, but will not accept any amount below one casino credit, the max will not bother you KK:D

The only setting that cannot be overtyped is the spin delay, only the selections in the drop down list are available. For those who are so poor they need spin delay of more than 1.5 secs it's registry time again!

If Autoplay is greyed out - it's registry time again (the updater has screwed up & corrupted the game key data values). Kept happening to me at 32Red!

Thanks to MG software foulups, I know pretty much what all the keys & values do!
 

KasinoKing

WebMeister & Slotaholic..
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
MM
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Location
Bexhill on sea, England
vinylweatherman said:
Here's a fun mode hit that CANNOT be beaten:D
JEEEEEZE! :notworthy
I really hope you hit that in 'Real Mode' - then the beers will definitely be on you! :cheers:
(Bracknell's only 1-2hrs away! :D )
 

Simmo!

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
May 29, 2004
Location
England
kasinoking said:
Looking at some of the great comps on offer - I decided to have a little 'fun mode' spin on 5 Reel Drive, as I've never played it before.
You'll be up against slot-queen Dominique now though KK :)
 

KasinoKing

WebMeister & Slotaholic..
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
MM
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Location
Bexhill on sea, England
Simmo! said:
You'll be up against slot-queen Dominique now though KK :)
Yep! I see she's already posted a 13.33/1 at Golden Riviera...
Should be easy enough to beat - if I decide to have a go at it.
Trouble is, if I join there I have to play in great big British pounds (or is that ponds :D ) which is not really 'my style'.
Still... having a pretty good month (already!) so that could be next on my 'hit list!' :cool:
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top