Slot brutality

trancemonkey

Ueber Meister
Im so furious right now. How can it be justified to have a bonus hit frequency of (for me) 1/400-1500 with a shitty basegame rtp of way below 50% and then have these games pay 0,5-10x.
How is that fair? And also, how is that supposed to be entertaining?
Talking about bonanza, danger! Hv and flamebusters. All these are just suicide to even try win anything. Such a big 'fuck you' in the face after spending 200€ on 0,40€ bet and then win 84cents.

If we made every feature guarantee a big win, you would get a feature even less often... How much you've spent before a feature has nothing to do with anything... The game doesn't care or know if it was 1 spin or 10000...

If you don't like the games just simply don't play them :)

Monnii

Non-Gambler
If we made every feature guarantee a big win, you would get a feature even less often... How much you've spent before a feature has nothing to do with anything... The game doesn't care or know if it was 1 spin or 10000...

Yeah I know, but the maths on these games piss me off as it allows you to lose so so SO much more than you can realistically win. Meaning that we've seen one 10000x+ win on this since its been released (correct me if im wrong) so 1000€ onto BTG games lost with 0,20 and the occational 0,40 bets. And that's just one week.
So it would be nice to get good features atleast now and then.

trancemonkey

Ueber Meister
Yeah I know, but the maths on these games piss me off as it allows you to lose so so SO much more than you can realistically win. Meaning that we've seen one 10000x+ win on this since its been released (correct me if im wrong) so 1000€ onto BTG games lost with 0,20 and the occational 0,40 bets. And that's just one week.
So it would be nice to get good features atleast now and then.

I know... But the reason games are getting that volatile is because people are playing them... Whether that's out of frustration, belief, enjoyment or whatever

Monnii

Non-Gambler
I know... But the reason games are getting that volatile is because people are playing them... Whether that's out of frustration, belief, enjoyment or whatever

I think it starts with belief and enjoyment and ends up as frustration, unless you pull that one in 10mil hit of and get a insane win. Sometimes it think it would be better for 100 gamblers to throw in their deposits in a pool and just pick 5 winners that get it all. Anyone care to join in lol?
Because im well over 1/20 deposits that have ended up busting. Id estimate im about 100 deposits without a cashout soon

trancemonkey

Ueber Meister
I think it starts with belief and enjoyment and ends up as frustration, unless you pull that one in 10mil hit of and get a insane win. Sometimes it think it would be better for 100 gamblers to throw in their deposits in a pool and just pick 5 winners that get it all. Anyone care to join in lol?
Because im well over 1/20 deposits that have ended up busting. Id estimate im about 100 deposits without a cashout soon

Now heres a game idea... community gaming at its simplest :)

ricky

Experienced Member

the reason why fishin frenzy the fobt slot is the most popular slot game on the fobts is this exact reason, ie the bonus nearly always pays 100x+

trancemonkey

Ueber Meister
the reason why fishin frenzy the fobt slot is the most popular slot game on the fobts is this exact reason, ie the bonus nearly always pays 100x+

Correct - but the base game pays very little... so the game is ALL about the feature (btw, the average is about 52x)