Sky Vegas Bonus - added

Deeplay

New World Order
webmeister
CAG
mm1
Hi was playing at Sky Vegas and saw my balance jump by £25 quid. Checked my account and saw they had credited my account with a bonus "Manual Adj - VL BB GTD BONUS"

No idea whats it was for and cant be for loosing as had a pretty big withdraw last night. Im not complaining as playthrough must have been minuscule as quickly my whole balance became withdrawable
which I did -) and it was paid in the usual quick manner to my ewallet.

But any sky vegas junkies know what this be ?

Also where the hell do I find out how much play through I have left if on a bonus ? Looked high n low but no joy :eek2::confused:

Jono777

Ueber Meister
CAG
mm1
mm4
Theres always something going on at SV, draws, wagering based stuff, raffles.

Probs a spot prize' type reward, AFAIK they all carry 1xWR sure I heard Dunover mention it a few times in his videos :D

Deeplay

New World Order
webmeister
CAG
mm1
Yep think thats it BB ... :) nice one ... cheers for the info. There was hardly any playthrough and I just withdrew it along with what i had won. :thumbsup:

Deeplay

New World Order
webmeister
CAG
mm1
Yeah, you won a bonus or raffle prize, they only have 1x wagering, no wagering if £500 or more. :thumbsup:

Right okay yeah I opted in a for a promo before playing yesterday.

But do you know where you find play through on the site for a standard Bonus ? looked everywhere cant locate it ... :thumbsup: ?

TheAddict

Ueber Meister
Must agree cashout times are good at sv. Used to deposit here and there but not for well over a year now. Made 3 small withdrawals from recent promos to bank card, two were at 9pm, all 3 arrived in bank the next day without kyc

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Right okay yeah I opted in a for a promo before playing yesterday.

But do you know where you find play through on the site for a standard Bonus ? looked everywhere cant locate it ... :thumbsup: ?

xxx.skyvegas.com/promotions/vegas-welcome-bonus

Yeah, it's 20x B at present, one of the few EV bonuses you can still get.

Deeplay

New World Order
webmeister
CAG
mm1
xxx.skyvegas.com/promotions/vegas-welcome-bonus

Yeah, it's 20x B at present, one of the few EV bonuses you can still get.

Sky vegas is one of the few places I still take bonuses when they are thrown my way.