Skrill withdrawal time?

Vicky Blakely

Dormant Account
Hi all I withdrew from my skrill account yesterday afternoon (Saturday) just wondering how long till it hits my bank account? I'm sure last time it was there the following day but as of yet there's nothing showing thanks :)

Hi all I withdrew from my skrill account yesterday afternoon (Saturday) just wondering how long till it hits my bank account? I'm sure last time it was there the following day but as of yet there's nothing showing thanks :)

Edit: Ignore previous, forgot it's Sunday ;)

Not withdrawn from Skrill for a month or so but it would normally hit my bank in the morning the day after the request (between 9-10am; should be Monday)

You get a receipt saying received and then the one the next day saying processed.

Having said that i started using my card more often as i was having my account frozen and their customer services is pretty shoddy.

Last edited:
as you withdrew on a Saturday im pretty sure you wont getting until opens again :)
my guess is tuesday, thats when i get my bankwire from Neteller if i transfer on weekend

Definetely not missed any communication as I've been checking my emails like a hawk lol! Skrill being a pain in the ass doesn't sound good! I was thinking that maybe because it's the weekend it's not been processed yet? I've had the first email dying withdrawal confirmation but not the processed one yet! I've logged into my skrill account though and it says processed on there? So hoping it goes in tomorrow :)

It will be processed tomorrow morning expect an email round 9am and the funds should be showing by 10am

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back