1. By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies .This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy.Find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Follow Casinomeister on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Casinomeister.us US Residents Click here! |  Svenska Svenska | 
Dismiss Notice
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!

At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join Casinomeister here!

Skill games or Chance games

Discussion in 'Skill Games' started by onlineprime08, Apr 5, 2011.

    Apr 5, 2011
  1. onlineprime08

    onlineprime08 Dormant account

    Occupation:
    plumber
    Location:
    USA
    Which do you think is the most entertaining game in casinos?
    Those skill games or those games of chance?

    What game are you in always?

    I love playing chance game most of the time like slots, or roulette.

    Although I play skill games too, but when it comes to enjoying the casino, I play those base on chance casino games.
     
  2. Apr 5, 2011
  3. GamblersDen

    GamblersDen Dormant account webby

    Occupation:
    Webmaster, Internet Marketing
    Location:
    Cyprus
    I personally prefer skill games for the most part. Video Poker and Blackjack are my two favorite casino games, but I find when playing online casinos I play more slots - finding a slot machine that really clicks with you just keeps you coming back for more. If I had to guesstimate I'd say about 85% skill games 15% chance games
     
  4. Apr 7, 2011
  5. onlineprime08

    onlineprime08 Dormant account

    Occupation:
    plumber
    Location:
    USA
    I play Poker and Black but not that much.
    Well, If I'm in the mood to make money, I play such skill games.

    But when I feel like just enjoying, I prefer testing my luck on chance games.


    If I am going to estimate the percentage too, around - 40% skill games, 40% chance games, the remaining 20% would be random. :D
     
  6. Apr 7, 2011
  7. GamblersDen

    GamblersDen Dormant account webby

    Occupation:
    Webmaster, Internet Marketing
    Location:
    Cyprus
    To each his own :D

    Blackjack can be a lot of fun, but I've usually walked away with more more at Video Poker and Slots. As long as you are having fun that is really all the matters... I remember my first Craps experience (years ago) at a land-based casino was so crappy :)rolleyes:) that I didn't even look at the game for another 5 years. I enjoy playing Craps too, but not as much as the Blackjack and Video Poker, and Slots
     
  8. May 31, 2011
  9. spin2win

    spin2win Dormant account

    Occupation:
    Teacher
    Location:
    Germany
    I really like to switch between games a lot in order to not get bored. Skill games or classic casino games, I like them all :)
     
  10. May 31, 2011
  11. Nifty29

    Nifty29 Dormant account

    Occupation:
    PAID CASINO SHILL
    Location:
    Turn right, then right. then right again
    I play about 50% slots, 40% VP, and 10% fruities.

    I don't play table games online, but I do play craps at my local casino a few times coz I love it.
     
  12. May 31, 2011
  13. baldidiot

    baldidiot Experienced Member webmeister

    Occupation:
    Webmaster
    Location:
    London
    Skill without a doubt! :D
     
  14. May 31, 2011
  15. Simmo!

    Simmo! Moderator Staff Member

    Occupation:
    Web Dev.
    Location:
    England
    Chance mainly. Though I play 3-card poker at land-based sometimes. Prefer the rush of a big hit on slots or VP myself while BJ, poker and roulette bore me.

    As for multi-player skill games (ie: playing against other people) can't get past the feeling that the other side may be cheatng, colluding or using bots, so I avoid.
     
  16. May 4, 2012
  17. rudeboy99

    rudeboy99 Dormant account

    Occupation:
    craps dealer & authur
    Location:
    Reno, NV
    :cool::cool:If I'm gamblin', you'll find me at the Craps table...
     
  18. Aug 13, 2012
  19. Simmo!

    Simmo! Moderator Staff Member

    Occupation:
    Web Dev.
    Location:
    England
    Hi Maria

    Personally I think someone on a Mauritian IP address who thinks they are in London might be better off with a game of chance rather than a game of skill. But good luck anyway. :D

    Cheers,

    Simmo!
     
  20. Dec 8, 2012
  21. mrmark21

    mrmark21 Meister Member

    Occupation:
    Telecommunications Consultant
    Location:
    australia
    Slots definitely. They are easy, don't require any amount of brain work, and big fun :D
     
  22. Jan 14, 2013
  23. laneace44

    laneace44 Full Member

    Occupation:
    Advancement Coordinator
    Location:
    USA
    As others have mentioned, I also prefer a good mix of skill/chance. Depends on my mood, poker would be my skill game and when that gets boring mixing it up with some slots seems like a good formula for entertainment.
     
  24. Jan 19, 2013
  25. mrmark21

    mrmark21 Meister Member

    Occupation:
    Telecommunications Consultant
    Location:
    australia
    :eek2::eek2::eek2:

    SPAM!
     
  26. Jan 19, 2013
  27. dionysus

    dionysus can turn wine into water CAG MM

    Occupation:
    n/a
    Location:
    I'm a Canucklehead
    yeah, a spammer, ive seen her identical posts elsewhere
     
  28. Jan 19, 2013
  29. mrmark21

    mrmark21 Meister Member

    Occupation:
    Telecommunications Consultant
    Location:
    australia
    Yeah I've reported her :) I had a look at her other posts and they all contain the same link :rolleyes:
     
  30. Jan 19, 2013
  31. dionysus

    dionysus can turn wine into water CAG MM

    Occupation:
    n/a
    Location:
    I'm a Canucklehead
    ya, 10 useless posts to get link/siggy privileges, nothing more
     
  32. Oct 3, 2017
  33. Berger

    Berger Newbie member

    Occupation:
    Engineer
    Location:
    Netherlands
    Poker, mostly )
    Sometimes slots )
     
  34. Oct 5, 2017
  35. Anna999

    Anna999 Banned User: shilly spammer

    Occupation:
    seller
    Location:
    Skopje, 77.28.148.137, simona_rhcp@hotmail.com
    Crapmeister

    *snip*

    77.28.148.137, This email is not visible to you.
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2017

Share This Page