Simpsons/Famguy crossover episode!

dave1888

10 years here meister!
PABnononaccred2
mm1
Hey has anyone here saw The Simpsons guy? It is the most warped thing I have viewed in my entire life and I've been on space cake in madame tussauds...It was not amazing but it was pretty funny I loved all the little digs at each others shows throughout it. Seth Mcfarlane missed a trick though would have been quite funny if one of the griffins said something like "Hey why you guys all yella? You got jaundice or something? Brian would deliver that perfect! What do you guys think of it? I'm in uk so had to hunt in the depths of the internet for it ;)! :cool::thumbsup:

The scene with Bart and Stuey prank calling Moe's Tavern had me in tears. You just knew it was coming but that didn't stop the laughter.

I watched it on YouTube and have to say it was one of the best things to watch both my favorite TV shows join forces and meet each other and interact. Truly epic episode that Simpsons or Family guy fans must watch.

Brilliant. And of course there is the obligatory Rooster fight. :D

There is some comedy that I laugh at and think "that's hilarious". However, there is some comedy where I am laughing my head off and then when I try to explain it to people they don't understand why it is funny and when I think about it I also don't know why I find it funny. The rooster fight always has me in stitches and I have no idea why. I think it is the sound effects and ridiculous sequences during the fight that get me.

watching this now off a torrent loving it

if anybody wonts a copy just send me a pm

sorry if its against the rules post this type of message

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back