Simmo

Define "working" ;) Off to play golf in a mo :D
Yup - sounds like work to me!
I got up at 5:45am today (After driving from 5:20am to 10:30 pm yesterday from Czech Republic back to UK) to play golf at Princes Golf Course, next to Royal St.Georges at Sandwich. Didn't get home til about 9pm. Now THAT is a hard day's work! :cool:

Happy birthday to you Mr.Simmo - and to my little Zoe, who was two today as well! :thumbsup:

Old Attachment (Invalid)

KK

I got up at 5:45am today (After driving from 5:20am to 10:30 pm yesterday from Czech Republic back to UK) to play golf at Princes Golf Course, next to Royal St.Georges at Sandwich.

Not played Princes, but played RSG. Wasn't ovely impressed to be honest. It's tough - the wind was up - and in good nick, but I found it bland like many Links courses.

Best Links I played was down in Alcaidesa (just up from Gib) last April. Very interesting course, although La Mer in Le Touquet is also very good - part links, part heathland.

If you can get over to Hardelot/Le Touquet the courses are excellent. Les Pins at Hardelot is my favourite golf course anywhere in fact. Runs through a pine forest and the fairways are like carpets :thumbsup:

Hey Muppet,
I rigged the machine so you earn a never ending supply of coins to go and play Isis with. Now let's see another screenie of five scatters in the free spins. :)

Haha...thanks all.

Oh and Cyn...you're a mentalist ;) Mind you, your other half doesn't exactly seem normal, taking snaps of topless pigs!!

Joyeux Anniversaire Tardif Monsieur Muppet Man!!

Hope you had a great day!! :D

Simmo....A very, very, very HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to you!

Hope it was a great day for you filled with lots of great things! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back