Show me the new ones (Upcoming slot releases)

Dagobert

Dormant account
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
Could those of you with inside knowledge about these things post information here.
Promovideos and info from press releases etc.

Show me the new ones!

SHOW ME THE NEW ONES!!

COOL JEWELS™ Exploding Pays™ online slot game from Williams Interactive

This one will be coming soon from WMS. Doubt i will be playing it much as it seems WMS caught on with the whole candy crush phase and decided to make a slot like it. The downside is that the slot doesn't pay very well if you watch the video and looks like it is nothing but a money taker. When the stake is 3.50 i expect more, Its similar to there latest release sea of tranquillity were full screens pay very very little compared to the other slots out there so why bother chasing these little to medium wins.

Last edited by a moderator:
New slot from MGS is coming soon:

Eh? Max Damage Alien Attack has been out ages or am I missing something?

That is correct - Max Damage and the Alien Attack (strange arcade game) has been online since 2012.

The video SlotMonster posted however shows Max Damage - a new upcoming video slot that is shceduled to go live in November if I remember correctly :D

According to Microgaming, Max Damage returns in style to repel a second alien attack, this time in the format of a conventional five-reel slot with ultramodern graphics, classic sound effects and a galaxy of features.

That is correct - Max Damage and the Alien Attack (strange arcade game) has been online since 2012.

The video SlotMonster posted however shows Max Damage - a new upcoming video slot that is shceduled to go live in November if I remember correctly :D

According to Microgaming, Max Damage returns in style to repel a second alien attack, this time in the format of a conventional five-reel slot with ultramodern graphics, classic sound effects and a galaxy of features.

Ah, another version. That clears that up!

South Park Reel Chaos by NetEnt

Think it should be out late October?

One to stay clear from as far as I can see....
I love their latest slot,Go Bananas but the previous SP slot hasn't been nice to me a t all....
See a lot back in this new one,similar game play I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back