Show me the Money Screenshots (Min 1000xBet)

Is it hot today? I'm feeling a double WL just like yours
Bonus frequency felt a bit low on the two sessions were i got the wins i posted, but there were a lot of wilds showing up in the bonus.
I had 2-3 other bonuses that were close calls for a wildline but they only paid around 50x so i did not bother taking any screenshots.
The only way to know is to try playing it, if you get a wildline its hot and if you dont get one its not. :)

Of course depending on personal preference one could argue that Asian brides are always hot.
;)

Bonus frequency felt a bit low on the two sessions were i got the wins i posted, but there were a lot of wilds showing up in the bonus.
I had 2-3 other bonuses that were close calls for a wildline but they only paid around 50x so i did not bother taking any screenshots.
The only way to know is to try playing it, if you get a wildline its hot and if you dont get one its not. :)

Of course depending on personal preference one could argue that Asian brides are always hot.
;)
SeHM7.jpeg

;)

Bloody hell, another WL, you're definitely hot at the moment. How many bonuses you smashing out per day?

I gave it a go yesterday whilst it was hot for you, I had the opposite of your gameplay, bonusing frequently bur very few wilds. Sadly only Videoslots has this game in the UK now, so have to keep gameplay on WTB down or go top my monthly VS limits. Or substitute 'Full Fat RTP' DOA on other sites for my Double WL hunt!

Bloody hell, another WL, you're definitely hot at the moment. How many bonuses you smashing out per day?

I gave it a go yesterday whilst it was hot for you, I had the opposite of your gameplay, bonusing frequently bur very few wilds. Sadly only Videoslots has this game in the UK now, so have to keep gameplay on WTB down or go top my monthly VS limits. Or substitute 'Full Fat RTP' DOA on other sites for my Double WL hunt!
Im also playing at Videoslots for what its worth.

The Betsson group and Vera&John also have WTB, not sure if available in the UK.
Its been a while since i played there but L&L sites also had it, not sure if thats still the case.

Not sure how many bonuses in total since i dont keep track, these are the stats for the past week.
If i had to guess i would say somewhere around 30-35 bonuses maybe.
I mostly had it running on autoplay set to stop on bonus or €10 loss.

1.png

Im also playing at Videoslots for what its worth.

The Betsson group and Vera&John also have WTB, not sure if available in the UK.
Its been a while since i played there but L&L sites also had it, not sure if thats still the case.

Not sure how many bonuses in total since i dont keep track, these are the stats for the past week.
If i had to guess i would say somewhere around 30-35 bonuses maybe.
I mostly had it running on autoplay set to stop on bonus or €10 loss.

View attachment 187603
Ooh for Autospin and QuickSpin, god damm UKGC.

Vera&John banned in UK and Betsson isn't showing WTB, think L&L must've got rid once they got the 'none tease' NetEnts, bet WTB hasn't been updated to this version (thankfully why its Max RTP still on VS)

Ooh for Autospin and QuickSpin, god damm UKGC.

Vera&John banned in UK and Betsson isn't showing WTB, think L&L must've got rid once they got the 'none tease' NetEnts, bet WTB hasn't been updated to this version (thankfully why its Max RTP still on VS)
Yeah, we still have Autoplay but no quickspins.
In fact i think it may be even slower here than in the UK, min 3 sec between spins here and i think its 2 or 2.5 seconds in the UK.

To be fair i dont really mind the delay so much, i was never one to use quickspins much anyway.
Just means i lose my money slightly slower than i used to, which could be considered a good thing. :)

think L&L must've got rid once they got the 'none tease' NetEnts
as far as i know its not certified for the UK mate, hence we removed it when we integration netent through evolution.

as far as i know its not certified for the UK mate, hence we removed it when we integration netent through evolution.
Bloody hell, that's disappointing, that explains why its only available at VideoSlots, but then maybe I'm playing it illegally at VS and maybe won't be able to much longer, back to DOA it is then :confused:

Bloody hell, that's disappointing, that explains why its only available at VideoSlots, but then maybe I'm playing it illegally at VS and maybe won't be able to much longer, back to DOA it is then :confused:
im not 100 sure but can check tomorrow as were now on beers and slots, typical no? like all companies do friday afternoon, or just us? ;)

1221x on Jurassic Park, been trying to get the running T-Rex animation which delivers 4 Wild Reels, this seems just as good, (was the walking in front of reels T-Rex) though thought a full screen T-Re would deliver more.

1696238095864.png

1696237989646.png

On a side note, is BetWay leaving the UK market, got a message the other day saying as much, but vanished once clicked, and cannot find any info about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back