Show me the Money Screenshots (Min 1000xBet)

Another absolute banger on Lil Devil again, but this time it was the heartstopper. The angel did come in on the 2nd spin which was insanity, but really happy with the result.

D92UbTRl6WxdAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
Thats a nice win, bravo

it is I had one time 5 scatter top bonus on fire in hole paid shit, all this big win on top bonus they spam bonus buy till they get big win but they lose ton of money till they get that big win

Yeah true and usually either bonus money or getting paid buy the game supplier to play that game, think had 5 scatters once on fishing frenzy😂😂paid 20x if memory serves me right fisherman landed once with a £10 fish on £4spins.....not happy🙄, what did the above pay? I'm guessing 80-90x

Yeah true and usually either bonus money or getting paid buy the game supplier to play that game, think had 5 scatters once on fishing frenzy😂😂paid 20x if memory serves me right fisherman landed once with a £10 fish on £4spins.....not happy🙄, what did the above pay? I'm guessing 80-90x
Just seen it sorry 240x with a collector on 5 scatters is utter 💩

not sure way but 5 scatters never pays

1672x on donuts.
BTG is on fire today, had a 6600x on lildevil earlier.
Well that's extremely rare barely had 100x of this sack of crap, had 66x multiplyer and a few 50x bonus starts never lands anything of a high multiplying start, I think that's the biggest x win that donuts has ever payed®️

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back