show boat atlantic city cheap rates

rockycatt

meistercatt
roomS STARTING AT JUST $20.10/NT!

rocky take advantage of these special room rates at Showboat Atlantic City.

Now that the holidays are over, relax and unwind with us!

Offer valid for hotel stay now thru Wednesday, March 31, 2010, but HURRY! The booking window for this special rate offer ends Friday, January 15 at Noon.

Click below to book your stay.

BOOK NOW!

The Showboat is a purdy cool place to stay for sure. Right on the boardwalk and beach area. If you ever get the chance you should stay a weekend in "The House Of Blues Studio Suite" there..;)
____
____

The Showboat is a purdy cool place to stay for sure. Right on the boardwalk and beach area. If you ever get the chance you should stay a weekend in "The House Of Blues Studio Suite" there..;)
____
____

:lolup: Yea, if you want to pay a small fortune :D You sure won't get those suites for $20 and change....lol

Rocky, if you stay down there, be sure and get a player's card and use it whenever you play. You won't have to pay for a room ever again. :)

:lolup: Yea, if you want to pay a small fortune :D You sure won't get those suites for $20 and change....lol

Rocky, if you stay down there, be sure and get a player's card and use it whenever you play. You won't have to pay for a room ever again. :)

That's how I stay for free in all the cool places Harrah's owns...I never play a machine or table without using my card for sure...way too many good benefits by using it...:D
____
____

i got all the cards :D the wife also we've stayed at about 5 of them comped free we liked the Hilton best one reason besides it being a nice place
we like walking and since that one is at the extreme south we get the exorcise at least i do ah wife has at times just gone strait across the walk to the sandy beach and had-em set up the beach chair

hey if you haven't seen this movie do its about A C and a true story about this funny dude banker you will split a gut
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

i got all the cards :D the wife also we've stayed at about 5 of them comped free we liked the Hilton best one reason besides it being a nice place
we like walking and since that one is at the extreme south we get the exorcise at least i do ah wife has at times just gone strait across the walk to the sandy beach and had-em set up the beach chair

hey if you haven't seen this movie do its about A C and a true story about this funny dude banker you will split a gut
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

:lolup:

I loved that movie. That guy is THE poster child for all degenerate gamblers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back