Shakira or Beyonce?

Looks or singing?

Singing goes hands down to Beyonce.

Looks on the other hand is a tough one, I think they are both beautiful women. I would be happy to look like either one. :D

Money again...hands down, I would take Beyonces...didn't I read somewhere her and JayZ earn the most out of all couples? (I forget how it was worded) Even more than the Beckhams or Cruise & Holmes :eek: there were more on the list, but it's late and I can't think of anymore.

Did you guys see the video with them 2? I couldn't tell them apart in some scenes...look it up if you haven't seen it.

Last edited:
Mud wrestling or cat fight?

Mud wrestling: Shakira (just check the whenever video and you can see that this is her scene :p )

Cat fight: Not sure, but Beyonce is around 15 cm taller and I will place my bet on her. :thumbsup:

I think Shakira is an amazing woman who learned English very quickly. I really like her voice because it is so different. She also has a killer body and beautiful hair! :)

I change my vote to Shakira all the way now!!!!...ohhh baby.....I am a tennis fanatic....Shakira has Rafa Nadal in her video...check it out.

Good video for men and women. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm with you luckylizzy, Shakira's voice is I don't know I just like it.:lolup: kinda gives me a side ache watching the hip thing though. LOL
Whatever happened to the Rasberrys she had a similar voice that I liked a lot. thanks for the clip just play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back