SGI / WMS Removed Autoplay for all players now?

Skylined87

As of this morning, I have noticed autoplay is gone from all the WMS slots (desktop version, mobile still has Autoplay - for now) and I do not reside in UK... Also no autoplay for Swedes ... Well done WMS, why you do this? :mad:

As of this morning, I have noticed autoplay is gone from all the WMS slots (desktop version, mobile still has Autoplay - for now) and I do not reside in UK... Also no autoplay for Swedes ... Well done WMS, why you do this? :mad:

HaHa i remember when you was rubbing it in that you still had auto-play. Karma is a bitch :)

anyone noticed the autoplay function is finally back :)

Not in the UK it isn't! Then again you don't have a LA that allows EMSEB, non-instant RG settings but makes you wear your mouse out or cliickpad/touchscreen by interfering with autoplay as a 'RG tool'.....:confused::confused::confused::confused:

I so wish they would bring back Auto Play on WMS games :mad: totally utterly pointless bit of un-needed legislation by the UKGC :mad:

As if it helps with RG ???? total bullshit. And to be honest my game play on those slots without Auto play has halved as i simply cant be bothered to keep clicking. And it seems the likes of WMS are to lazy to do anything about it.

This is what Harry at Scientific Gaming told me back in September:

This is an on-going project, no timelines as yet but it will make a comeback

Considering that Holland has it back, there may be hope for us in the UK for a return sooner rather than later.

Edit: I have dropped Harry an email tonight - let's see if he can give us an update.

Autoplay seems to be back here in Sweden as well. I've barely been playing any WMS games at all since its removal, glad to have it back. :thumbsup:

This is what Harry at Scientific Gaming told me back in September:

Considering that Holland has it back, there may be hope for us in the UK for a return sooner rather than later.

Edit: I have dropped Harry an email tonight - let's see if he can give us an update.

Hope so as my WMS has been limited cause of the need to click n click. Maybe WMS did see a drop in games being played because of this. So often I load a game see no autoplay and close it down again.

If WMS do bring it back - they have me as a player again :) hate not been able to see how many spins you played. And I can not be bothered to manually count. Lets hope the UK is next :cool:

well i got the auto again thank god :) but bloody hell first they remove the diamonds with the auto on Rhino,
but not only that they forgot to place them back :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back