Seventh777

Lol, wouldnt it be easier to pm him than name a thread after him?

Sure and he could of congratulated me on becoming blue in a PM. :)

Boy you sure are quick to correct people lately. ;)

Bryan can take it down if he wishes, and if it bothers people.

Don't mind him, or them Just play.
You have the exact same right as everyone else to start any thread.

I believe Seventh would appreciate that you wonder about him.
I know I would :thumbsup:

Don't mind him, or them Just play.
You have the exact same right as everyone else to start any thread.

I believe Seventh would appreciate that you wonder about him.
I know I would :thumbsup:

Thanks.

I wonder about many people, but his name popped in my head, I was thinking I haven't seen him post much lately.

Sometimes these threads turn into "oh ya, I haven't seen (member name) either".

I think it's nice.

Especially when it comes to him.
He deserves his very own thread considering every stupid one he have created :D

He usually are away a few days so not worry about him. He'll come back!

Sure and he could of congratulated me on becoming blue in a PM. :)

Boy you sure are quick to correct people lately. ;)

Bryan can take it down if he wishes, and if it bothers people.

It's not a correction. It's a comment. If youre entitled to post a thread, I'm entitled to comment in it :thumbsup:
My point was, if you were addressing him, and I have to assume you were, since you named the thread after him followed by a question to him, there's no guarantee he'll see it as it gets bumped down the list, whereas if you pmed him, as he logs in, a pm automatically pops up.
Boy, you are quick to jump to conclusions lately

probably not, but I could slap some speedos on the dogs, let them loose in the mucky yard and email you some pics if you'd like :D

:thumbsup: ...if you're going to do it anyway, I'd like to see those photos! It actually gave me the giggles just thinking about dogs in speedos. :oops:

:thumbsup: ...if you're going to do it anyway, I'd like to see those photos! It actually gave me the giggles just thinking about dogs in speedos. :oops:

Lol, the one doesnt care what ya put him in; the other might take offense..and a finger off :lolup: It was bad enough last week trying to put it in booties (no, not cuz I'm some weird animal dresser-upper..they over salt the yard and she limps)

It's not a correction. It's a comment. If youre entitled to post a thread, I'm entitled to comment in it :thumbsup:
My point was, if you were addressing him, and I have to assume you were, since you named the thread after him followed by a question to him, there's no guarantee he'll see it as it gets bumped down the list, whereas if you pmed him, as he logs in, a pm automatically pops up.
Boy, you are quick to jump to conclusions lately

Dionysus I shall do that. You look cold. :D (your profile pic)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back