Settling in for a session and feeling lucky lol

Well guess my 'feeling' was total BS yet again, would have been nice, hey ho maybe next time.

Thank you to all who took part and apologies for wasting your time :oops:

View attachment 68964

Does the fact that the IR logo being on the left of "recent games" mean that you started (and finished :() on that game?

That was fun and too quick and I was too late for the party :(

You should do another one soon Jon, so I can wish you luck and then you sure will win ;)

Was this all happening while I was sleeping, don't forget i'm in Australia and while you all were partying it was all hours of the morning here lol

Thanks all, yes will try another one soon all being well.

@McGameboy - No IR was 'death or glory' with my last £20, never seen this slot so bad for so long, prior to this I played..

GWG Frozen Dawn
GOT
Jurassic Park

All MG were DEAD and not one bonus round.

Koi Princess, although no bonus played ok, £20 profit, CFTBL and Eggs were lifeless, DOA resuced me at the very start with a 120x with just £15 left.

Other than that pretty featureless session.

@mina1929 - Hopefully session will last longer next time so if I go to bed mid session, plenty of time to have a guess :D :thumbsup:

@Barbara - Totally agree, unfair bonus system just that this was the only offer I had last night and was trying to extend session, suppose its a good job I did otherwise it would have been literally a 10 minute and bust :eek: - Will try and find an alternative next time hun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back