Seasonal and Holiday Ideas

I know Xmas is a month-plus off, but already parties are starting, especially when you have to work in ones for yourself, family, in-laws, work, friends et c.

Just thought I'd invite anyone to add their own ideas or ones they've come across.
I'm sure the thread can be ongoing as new holidays and events pop up.

So feel free to share.
Enjoy :)

I'm not the baker around here, but I am the drinker lol, so here's a couple I liked:

ss.jpg

Holiday appropro shooters - just make orange and black for Hallowe'en, red, white and blue for Indy Day, or red and white for Canada Day, etc

cal.jpg

I'd love to pull this off, guilt-free lol

A big time saver for those who give baked goods at Xmas time... don't bake it!

Mix up your cookies, roll into a log, freeze and include slice and bake directions. Everyone loves cookies warm from the oven, and they can have them when they like. Or use a small icecream scoop and freeze on baking sheets then pop into ziplock baggies to be taken out and baked.

I do cinnamon rolls too, but those I do slice and put in a cheap aluminum pan. There's a few people are disappointed if I skip this one, they love warm cinnamon rolls for xmas morning.

When I first bought my house about 10 years ago, I did not really know many of my neighbors. I decided to throw an open house party for the neighborhood on Christmas eve. I made nice invitations and left one at every house for a few blocks. The first year about 5 or 6 people came and we had a nice time. The next year more people came.....Now I have people asking me in September what the Christmas eve party plans are. We have about 30-40 people and it's a great neighborhood event. I'm about the only person with a fire place in Florida so even if it's 85 we light the fire.

And of course Jello Shots. I love your Jello shot Tree. that will be on the list for this years event

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back