SE @ Mrgreen & Redbet

Skephan

PABaccred
PABnononaccred2
PABnononaccred2
I self-excluded at Mr Green in 2013. In 2018 I send an email to Redbet (see attachments) to close my account cc'ed to other companies as well.(For non-UK players you can't be SE'ed at the whole brand I'm aware of that. They had all responded to my email closed accounts and an other accrideted company said sorry they had deleted the email accidentally, but ensured that I was kept blocked. Redbet and MrGreen support claims they haven't received my email. Screenshotted all the prove even reactions from other companies (see the other screenshots and dates) that my email was succesfully send.

I'm aware that there can't be a PAB with them, but I wanted to share this error where I felt mistreated. They claimed that I should've contacted Livechat, but I had put a block on my gaming activities therefore I emailed.

Players be aware

10.2 A complaint can be directed to the Customer Service via live chat, telephone or email. A complaint shall be deemed to have been submitted in a valid manner when it contains clear information regarding the Player’s identity (Full name, Date of Birth, Home Address, Registered Email Address, and Mobile Number) and gives all relevant details giving rise to the complaint
10.3 We aim to acknowledge the complaint within 24 hours.

10.3.3 For all other residents, we aim to process your complaint within 10 days at most. If more time is needed, we will inform you within these first 10 days and provide an estimate of the time required for us to complete the investigation.

Attachments

• redbet.jpg
    redbet.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back