Scrooge slot MG

Deeplay

New World Order
webmeister
CAG
mm1
Hi all , looking through the Christmas type of slots (which I normally avoid! ) but feeling in the Chrimbo mode as heading to Scotland for the hols with the fam.

But Scrooge has anyone ever won anything big or decent on this slot ? I aint played it in years and when I did never seemed to win much when finally getting the free Spins.

Dont see any screenies of it nor videos so just curious thanks :thumbsup:

I have wondered this recently too..

I remember last time playing this years ago, spending about £400 to get to the free spins, and winning around £20..

Yup thats in line with what I experienced. And got the bonus round allot of times when I was playing it. Lots of eye candy in this one
but cant see where any kind of big win would come from. Like that other shite just released with the wizard or what ever he is.

Use to play Scrooge quite a bit years ago - but never won anything notable on it.
It has to be one of MG's lowest variance slots.

KK

Low variance suppose is good for some but not me. And as I rare take bonus offers these days unless they are something decent 100% or above
I never have play through to grind out. Think will leave this one alone for me next session

Played it once something like a year ago. About a hundred 1$ spin to finally win 40$. Looks like I was lucky? Never played it again.

On the handful of times I've played this IIRC 9/10 I've ended up breaking even...ish

So yes, I would agree that it is pretty much LV.

With Christmas slots in discussion, although bored of it these days I used to love 'Deck the Halls' had a few near on full screen of Santa's / Wilds which can pay massive for low/minimum bets :)

The legend says it's a high variance slot.... Never had a win big more than 20x on thousands of spins. I understand that santa needs money to feed the poor children with gifts... He must charge a big fee for delivery because I am at 20% rtp on this game. I understand the "potential" of a high variance slot... Just not this one...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back