Screenshots you are desperate to see...

The 'full screen of wilds' on Great Blue was mentioned a few pages back, I haven't quite got it yet, though I am determined to keep going til I at least manage to get some on every reel .. heres my best efforts so far, the one with 11/15 spaces covered really broke my heart :S

iwanttocry2.jpggreatblue-360xbet.jpggreatblue-sux.jpg

The 'full screen of wilds' on Great Blue was mentioned a few pages back, I haven't quite got it yet, though I am determined to keep going til I at least manage to get some on every reel .. heres my best efforts so far, the one with 11/15 spaces covered really broke my heart :S

Think the full screen of wilds is on BWP ;) Or very very close to it if not the full screen.

Mega Moolah: 1 in 3,103,457
Adventure Palace: 1 in 3,960,000
So you're slightly more likely to see it on Mega Moolah - but both are extremely rare, as you can tell by those odds.

I have seen screenshots of 5 wilds on Thunderstruck (clone of Adventure Palace) and even had it myself on Spring Break (another clone) back in 2005.
I don't recall ever seeing the 5 Lions - but that's not really surprising as the other slots are MUCH more popular.

KK

That is truly terrifying! Sounds as though more likely to hit the major jackpot than hit the 5 wilds then :lolup::lolup::lolup: Because I am pretty sure you'd see the jackpot bonus quite a few times within 3million odd spins!!

Think the full screen of wilds is on BWP ;) Or very very close to it if not the full screen.

Had to take a look but sadly its a cheap fake - the first two reels have sharks underneath the stacked wilds, but there is actually a 10 in that position on the reels. Also, the total win doesn't look big enough, as each line would be worth $5,000, plus $1,500 for the shark lines ... one day I'll hit it. Wonder what the odds are, for the full screen in the feature.. probably some billions to 1 considering its worth 150000x bet in the 15x free spins

I always like digging this one out from the archive, this is the most wilds I've had and all in the correct positions.

Attachments

• holy shit.jpg
    holy shit.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 219
I would like to see the 6 Diamonds on Raping Rhino - pays 1000x stake plus 50 (undoubtedly mostly useless) free spins.

urgh, I despise that game 90% of the time, I did have 5 diamonds though but it only paid something like 50x. The feature is just so useless most the time, can get some really nice wins though when you get 6 oak with a few of them wilds in that multiply the win, had 2 300x features within a few spins last week which was nice but usually you get the "bonus guarantee" crap.

Just loaded it up and hit free spins straight away....bonus guarantee! wow what a hit ha.
Free spins again, 200x hit, only 5 oak instead of the 6 this slot has and it was on a low paying symbol but 3 wilds thrown in and it pays great.

I want to see screens from Dead or Alive when someone hits monster on bet 0.36 or 0.72 or 1.35

It only seem to happen @ 0.27 , 0.54, 0.90 and 1.80.

I have never ever seen a big monster win on the above bets.

I have even posted this in the Winner screenshot thread some time ago(Bet 0.36 EURO - Win 1776,25 EURO):

Old Attachment (Invalid)

Playboy Wild Night feature

I would really like to see a screenshot of 5 reels of wilds specifically during the Wild Night feature on Playboy. Now I think of it I think even 4 would be good as the most I have seen is 3 so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back