Screenshot test..sorry but I need to see if I can do it.

I can NOT believe I did it!!! I feel like I am a pro, now. I 've got a big head, too!!!

Thanks Beth and KK!!!!
:thumbsup::notworthy

Woohooo!

Now I can post suckiest screenshots, too...but I'm set on the winning ones! ;)

Now, you both have created a monster...:p

I like in the first screen shot where it says to hold the FN key.

All my keys are F'n keys. :p

LOL

Thank goodness Mousey started the computer section here. That's how I learned with the help of KSB-Skiny-Lahutti

WIN 7 is a whole 'nother ballgame than XP.

That's one of the things I really like here at the forum-how helpful everyone is:)

:thumbsup: Cute kid!
Thanks! :thumbsup:
She's mine (all MINE) by the way... :p

WIN 7 is a whole 'nother ballgame than XP.
My wife's PC is Windows 7 - mine is still on XP...
I am DREADING the day I have to get a new PC cos Windows 7 is such a load of Shite compared to XP.
WHY do Windows "upgrades" so often seem to be a step backward? :mad:

KK

I am DREADING the day I have to get a new PC cos Windows 7 is such a load of Shite compared to XP.KK

I remember you commenting on this a while back. I am probably in the minority-I have Vista Ultimate at work and it is far more user friendly than Win 7.

On the other hand, part of the problem too I think is my WIN 7 is on a Toshiba laptop that I got on clearance. NO way would I buy this brand again.

...except for the typing speed and I have to go back and retype things, as my sentences disappear and are intermingled within a sentence, which is pretty annoying.

I think it has something to do with the cursor?

My 11 year old nephew, Johnnie...showed me this!...and he is lightening fast...he just came over and I am watching him type and whizz around the website and I was in awe...he showed me how to paint words!:)

How...where...damn I 'm old!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back