Screen Shots that Suck!

ESCJAMIE

He/Him. High Voltage Only
MM
I feel that this will be my most visited and active thread on this forum. View attachment 151714
My previous love affair with No Limit City is on the rocks at least until it's my turn with the strap-on anyways
that aint a bad bonus tbh, Been playing it all day not had anything over 100x love the game thou

ChopleyIOM

Hearthstone Addict
webby
Well I'll let you decide if this is a screenshot that sucks or not, on the one hand it's 416x on this spin alone, on the other hand another gem or wild on reel 5 would have made it 4166x stake.

I think this is possibly the closest I've ever got to the top pay on this.

(Note that I'm in free spins so all spins are on a 5x multiplier, I've got a wild in there which makes it a 25x multiplier, and it's on the top paying symbol, but alas only a 4OAK.)

Stake was 18p.

1616451605172.png

dealer wins

Meister Member
Well I'll let you decide if this is a screenshot that sucks or not, on the one hand it's 416x on this spin alone, on the other hand another gem or wild on reel 5 would have made it 4166x stake.

I think this is possibly the closest I've ever got to the top pay on this.

(Note that I'm in free spins so all spins are on a 5x multiplier, I've got a wild in there which makes it a 25x multiplier, and it's on the top paying symbol, but alas only a 4OAK.)

Stake was 18p.

View attachment 152563
Thats a boom rather than a suck!!

k6kaysix

tball.PNG

One number away from half a million quid!

Although I was slightly happier when I found out the odds of the above is 1 in 47,416 compared to the odds of the full house of 1 in 8,060,598!

Still though, one number! (At least it was a lucky dip so I had zero influence on them!)

Najasaki

Keep It Simple, Stupid.
PABinit
So I've never played tombstone before, was shocked to see how crap out was paying but then got the five scatter double feature bounty spins!
They paid 0.00
Is that normal???
Yep. Happened to me too a couple times. If the wilds simply never show up or show up late to the party in the double feature then you get dicked like
seen in your screenshot.. Massive let down but also common to occur.

Davey86

They make things hard for us because they can
MM
Can't see myself playing it again, ate 200x stake for five features paying 0x, 0x, 0x, 1x and a whopping 4x.
Guess it's one of those slots with "potential".
Their is so many slots with potential that I hate (never hit) tombstone is not one of them I’ve been lucky on it I must add on min stake tho

chiya

PABnononaccred
Do I win the prize for worst Heartstopper ever? The only redeeming quality of this is that collecting the feature only took under an hour, and only cost 100x bet. Still 96x loss but I've had it take way longer before..

ni37cAn.jpg

My previous Heartstopper paid 6000x so this is quite a step-down..

Jono777

Ueber Meister
CAG
mm1
mm4
I have had 4-5 heartstoppers which have paid nothing above the initial trigger, its now joined my ever growing "never again" list.

chiya

PABnononaccred
I have had 4-5 heartstoppers which have paid nothing above the initial trigger, its now joined my ever growing "never again" list.

Yeah, when it initially came out, I grinded the feature a few times. All paid fuck all. Then ages later I decided to try again and it went for over 6000x. Based on that I wanted to try again yet I believe this is my worst heartstopper ever. And it hurts more when you have a symbol like A, which should be everywhere.

That being said, I wonder if anyone's ever actually won anything decent on holy diver.. I've grinded that a few times too and it takes a literal eternity and never pays anything. Even managed a retrigger once at stage 3 but it still didn't pay.