Screen Shots that Suck!

Bloody hell, didn't think it was possible.

But I always find it plays worse after the upgrade (Lobotomy and Mental_. I've had it upgrade to Mental a few times, and wins just stop.
I've had the super upgrade a couple of times and the first time it paid around 5000x and not that much the second time. I got excited with this one when the 500 multi grey lady appeared at the top.
Couldn't believe it paid nothing at all.

I'm banning Pragmatics. I'm sorry but the amount of dog shit bonuses I've had recently I'm done with them they have absolutely changed and I am not changing my mind on that. I can't remember the last time I had a 20-30x bonus. This was a 5 scatter trigger.....10 spins, max you can get is 15 spins. Barely scraping above a 10x. Vile.

Attachments

• 5 scatter crap.jpg
    5 scatter crap.jpg
    371.7 KB · Views: 22
I'm banning Pragmatics. I'm sorry but the amount of dog shit bonuses I've had recently I'm done with them they have absolutely changed and I am not changing my mind on that. I can't remember the last time I had a 20-30x bonus. This was a 5 scatter trigger.....10 spins, max you can get is 15 spins. Barely scraping above a 10x. Vile.
That’s actually pretty darn good as of late - 10x isn’t something to brag about - but almost par for the course lately. Got stiffed the other day on a BB game after waiting for those three fish to land for what felt like an eternity and well over 300 dollars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back