Same Sex Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like very careful aliens to me though if they have been struggling with their movement for several hundreds of years :eek2:

They must be getting tired now...as I am with you and your nonsense.

Then I saw dunover posting even more stupid nonsense. Wow, time to stay away from this garbage thread.

Bye!:)

We're not talking Labour Party here. I am describing trained subversives, born into the job by parents who were themselves subversives, often from the Eastern bloc or Russia, usually from among 'God's chosen people'. Former KGB, Stasi or Communist Party. These people are no flakes.

You mean George Soros?

So you mean to tell me that people of the same sex are getting married......what next terrorism?

Didnt know that David Icke joined the forum with a different user name.

I have a funny story about Icke, When i was a college student i took stock photography shots for one of these stock image sites as a side-line to pay for my studies and beer. A few years later the agency i worked for asked me to provide proof that i took the photos (Usually this happens when someone wants to contest a takedown notice for non-payment of a licence), so i sent everything off. Turns out, David Icke was using a photo i took of a box of cigarettes to talk about mind control or some bollocks and thought he could steal my images. He tried doing the freeman get-out of paying for a licence. It was only a tenner!

You mean George Soros?

Soros earned his stripes during WWII, collaborating with the Nazis; he was guilty of identifying fellow Jews in Hungary, who were subsequently stripped of their possessions and transported to the camps, he admitted as much in an interview on '60 Minutes'.

His current schtick seems to be financing political destabilisation in countries which need to be brought into the fold of the empire. Colour revolutions can usually be attributed to Soros' meddling.

First, I'm straight, and even though I support same sex marriage, I believe we should respect people's opinion who is against it, but your reason to be against that is not a good reason.

Family unit?
Do you know in many countries the men were allowed to have a few wives until early 20th century, I'm not talking about just middle east, that was allowed in many countries.
Do you know in most countries, choosing own spouse was allowed from 19th century, do you know until then in most country include Europe, people didn't have freedom to choose who they could marry to? It was always "arranged marriage" by parents.

How to make family has changed through out the history.

Look around, Can you see how many single mum/single dad family? Can you see how many kids have two family because of parent's divorce? Can you see how many straight people give a birth without marriage?

Family means blood to some people or family means people who love each other unconditionally to some people, and I don't think the meaning of family will change because of same sex marriage.

First, I'm straight, and even though I support same sex marriage, I believe we should respect people's opinion who is against it, but your reason to be against that is not a good reason.

Family unit?
Do you know in many countries the men were allowed to have a few wives until early 20th century, I'm not talking about just middle east, that was allowed in many countries.
Do you know in most countries, choosing own spouse was allowed from 19th century, do you know until then in most country include Europe, people didn't have freedom to choose who they could marry to? It was always "arranged marriage" by parents.

How to make family has changed through out the history.

Look around, Can you see how many single mum/single dad family? Can you see how many kids have two family because of parent's divorce? Can you see how many straight people give a birth without marriage?

Family means blood to some people or family means people who love each other unconditionally to some people, and I don't think the meaning of family will change because of same sex marriage.

I am trying to make people aware of the subversive political agenda that is driving a lot of the liberal changes that our societies are undergoing.

It is not an opinion, it is not my "reason to be against that"; I am merely stating some facts here. If you choose to do the research, you can see the evidence for yourself.

Encouraging single parent families, divorce, abortion, etc, are also part of the same subversive agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back