Samba de Frutas (IGT)

zinger549

Just wondered what people thought of this new game. I've had a few ok wins on it but nothing major and I have not hit the bonus round yet.

Not at a quid a pop,

I do not think I will be playing it much unless a decent bank roll and a wager to clears :)

another pile of junk from IGT there isn't many slots to where you have to pump loads into it before it gets warm but seems all IGT games are like this

Utter dross.

Had a go at it with £50, and hit next to nothing, never triggered the bonus, and it has some really weird win lines,

Like 3/4 of the same symbol running from left to right level with each other on a horizontal line, isn't a payline :eek2:

Pissed me off, and I vowed no to play it again.:mad:

Got to be one of the worst slots ever released.Bonus round almost impossible to trigger and trying to work out the paylines makes your head hurt!:confused:

I have to agree - it is pretty much dross.
Having said that - the only time I tried it (about 3 weeks ago) I did make a nice profit on it!
"Regular wins" are worse than pathetic - the ONLY way to win is get a LOT of stacked wilds with good other symbols.
And it's LOW variance, so you need to bet fairly big.

I started with £400 in my bank and lost £60 with sweet FA happening.
Then I hit this:

SambaX71_Aug15.jpg

After that, also hit bet x25 & bet x36 wins, with 3 reels partially covered with the stacked wilds.

Then I decided to throw in a few £5 spins - and hit this on my very first one!

SambaX40_Aug15.jpg

The very next spin also paid £66 with 2 reels of stacked wilds... and then it totally DIED :(
Walked away with £650 in the bank though - so £250 profit! :cool:

KK

After I seen the thread, I did give it a fun mode, start of 5k, £100 spins and max win 3x bet

I'm not a fan, is it just a re-skin of Wolf Rising? Haven't played that game in ages.

Quite similar to Apollo Rising as well with the tall reels and 100 paylines.

WOW!

This is no word of a lie - on my life!
I just deposited £200 - went straight to this game and this was my VERY FIRST SPIN! :D
That's like getting a 131% bonus with no WR! :thumbsup:

Attachments

• SambaX131_Sep15.jpg
    SambaX131_Sep15.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 44
This is no word of a lie - on my life!
I just deposited £200 - went straight to this game and this was my VERY FIRST SPIN! :D
That's like getting a 131% bonus with no WR! :thumbsup:

Very nice KK is that Sky Vegas? How quick are their cashouts? Still yet to withdraw from there...I tried this slot on fun play and it hit some monstrous wins really quickly, it had many dead spins but was rather impressed within 100 spins getting 13k win on a big bet, but may have potential for highrollers like Nate etc...It's awfy dull though..

Very nice KK is that Sky Vegas? How quick are their cashouts? Still yet to withdraw from there...I tried this slot on fun play and it hit some monstrous wins really quickly, it had many dead spins but was rather impressed within 100 spins getting 13k win on a big bet, but may have potential for highrollers like Nate etc...It's awfy dull though..
Yep, Sky Vegas :thumbsup:
I don't really monitor how quick they pay out - but I think it's pretty fast.
According to my records, my last cash-out of £1,000 was paid the same day I requested it - to Credit Card. Can't verify that right now as my account history at Sky is not working... :eek2:
{edit} Working now: Yep - same day to Credit card!

KK

Skyvegas used to have e-wallets where u would receive within 2-6 hours normally. But they removed and only offer payments with cards which seems really silly by them. But I used card a lot anyways and they are among the fastest to pay to your visa card. If I had made withdrawal now then good chance it would hit after midnight friday so early saturday.

So basically you are looking at faster payment than 32red and we are talking card withdrawal here :p So time frame would be 24-32 hours. Withdrawals are instantly flushed which is great and also normally processed almost instant or within 1 hour reason they hit your bank account so quick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back