RTG's new Green Light game...

it's entirely possible there are multiple light symbols per reel though, because i happened to get three all green on the very first spin. surely the odds against this are appreciable. and if this is so and each one can truly be red or green, it will create just as many more winning lines when green as it will cack up when red, oder? :thumbsup:

it's entirely possible there are multiple light symbols per reel though, because i happened to get three all green on the very first spin. surely the odds against this are appreciable. and if this is so and each one can truly be red or green, it will create just as many more winning lines when green as it will cack up when red, oder? :thumbsup:
I reckon there are 2 scatters on every reel.
It's possible they are fixed - i.e. one is always green, one is always red.
I didn't look for that - but would be quite easy to assess.
I also didn't log all my occurrences of three or more scatters, but I'm pretty sure I got 3 greens more often then a mixture...
Again, could have been beginners luck.
I guess I'll just HAVE to go play it some more now to see! :rolleyes:

BTW, I had a few more spins yesterday;
Got 4 greens again. (Looking at the screenshot it seems I have different scatters on reels 1 & 2, both green which probably means they're not fixed).
Anyway, my car actually came 2nd this time, but sadly last in the 2nd race, so I got 20 spins @ x5.
Won $19.15 off a 40c bet, which was pretty annoying as it came only 9 spins after I lowered my stake from $1/spin.

If anyone ever comes 1st in both races I reckon we'd be looking at a 40,000 max-out like on Rain Dance..! :thumbsup:

Compare scatters...

Old Attachment (Invalid)

Old Attachment (Invalid)

Would go in either sux or WS thread. See the possible 5 in a row blocked by the green light? argghhh.
Got four greens and won the 2nd in first race, lost 2nd and got a 5x multiplier on the free spins and ended up with 100x overall. Notice it is a five line bet @ .25 per line... that's what hurts about the green blocker on line three.

Would go in either sux or WS thread. See the possible 5 in a row blocked by the green light? argghhh.
Got four greens and won the 2nd in first race, lost 2nd and got a 5x multiplier on the free spins and ended up with 100x overall. Notice it is a five line bet @ .25 per line... that's what hurts about the green blocker on line three.
That one on the left is a MAJOR bummer. You would have had 5 ladies doubled if you had been playing all the lines, on the /\/\ (bottom-top-bottom-top-bottom) payline. That's the not the first time I've seen <ahem> a certain software brand <ahem> deal you what would have been a great win had you been playing that line. B&M slots do the exact same thing.

But even if you had been playing that line, it still would have been a sucks thread-eligible screenshot because if the lady were the guy it would have been 5 wilds. :oops:

i love the feature but it can just drive you crazy thinking you might get the green lights and you dont. ive never cursed a game so much as this one:p i have a pet name for all the rtg games except this one, i think ill call it" well you son of a xitch game "

That one on the left is a MAJOR bummer. You would have had 5 ladies doubled if you had been playing all the lines, on the /\/\ (bottom-top-bottom-top-bottom) payline. That's the not the first time I've seen <ahem> a certain software brand <ahem> deal you what would have been a great win had you been playing that line. B&M slots do the exact same thing.

But even if you had been playing that line, it still would have been a sucks thread-eligible screenshot because if the lady were the guy it would have been 5 wilds. :oops:

Yippers, you saw that too (good eye)
but I was down to grunions, stems and seeds. Had been playing $5 per line.. 1 3 5 did .25 and got that. go figger :)

If anyone ever comes 1st in both races I reckon we'd be looking at a 40,000 max-out like on Rain Dance..! :thumbsup:
I am such a PLONKA sometimes! :oops: (No comments please!)

I made the above comment because I mis-read the rules!
I thought that the second race multiplied all your free-spins by up to x100.

So when I hit this I was jumping around the room like a loon!

Old Attachment (Invalid)

I thought I had just won 20 spins all at x50.... but it was 'just' $50 + 20 spins @ x2... :mad:

It actually re-triggered with 3 more green lights during the spins & I won another 10 spins.

So after getting $50 and 30 spins x2 I ended up with $86.50... not even 100x my bet! :eek:

So... back to the opening comment of this thread... It's CRAP!
I agree. I won't be playing this again in a hurry.
:(

Okay, I won't comment on that.

But I must ask, why did you pick the car with the USA flag on it? The car with the better country's flag - yours - came in 1st place! :p
Noooo! I haven't emigrated half way round the world!
The 1st car's flag is Australia (I think...???)
I am from Dear Old England old bean - the car which was 3rd! :cool:

I usually chose the USA car in fond memory of that once great nation who at one time in the not so distant past used to pride itself on the FREEDOM of it's citizens...
:p

Noooo! I haven't emigrated half way round the world!
The 1st car's flag is Australia (I think...???)
I am from Dear Old England old bean - the car which was 3rd! :cool:

I usually chose the USA car in fond memory of that once great nation who at one time in the not so distant past used to pride itself on the FREEDOM of it's citizens...
:p
I need to brush up on my flags! I thought the #1 car was England's flag. :oops:

<SlotsWizard finds a corner to go hide in>

P.S. Before the posts start coming in about typical American arrogance/ignorance/this is why everyone hates us ... at least I'm honest about my ignorance! :)

the evolution of the uk flag:
UJ2.JPG

australia's flag incorporates the union flag (misnomer to call it a jack unless flown on a boat with a second pole along the top edge iirc) into its top corner as do/did many commonwealth nations, and includes the southern cross in the main field, representing the different territories of australia i think.
Link Removed ( Old/Invalid)

canada's flag prior to the adoption of the maple leaf flag (1965), looked like this, the union flag in the corner, and the canadian coat of arms on a red field:
Link Removed ( Old/Invalid)

you're welcome! :thumbsup:

you'll notice on the union flag that the "english" portion lays on top of the others. in scotland the diagonal white stripes were sometimes imposed on top of the english red stripes to indicate their national pride. as such england is not its own nation anymore, being part of the united kingdom of great britain and northern ireland, or some such fanciful designation.

you'll notice on the union flag that the "english" portion lays on top of the others. in scotland the diagonal white stripes were sometimes imposed on top of the english red stripes to indicate their national pride. as such england is not its own nation anymore, being part of the united kingdom of great britain and northern ireland, or some such fanciful designation.
Check out my new caption, beneath my name. And quickly! I will probably be changing it again soon. :D

I need to brush up on my flags! I thought the #1 car was England's flag. :oops:

<SlotsWizard finds a corner to go hide in>

P.S. Before the posts start coming in about typical American arrogance/ignorance/this is why everyone hates us ... at least I'm honest about my ignorance! :)
Don't worry mate, we all make mistakes!

Actually I was very surprised when I first saw this game that they had used the England flag, rather than the Union Jack, and included Sweden as well...?

I'm also surprised they didn't use the new USA flag which is to be released very shortly.
I think it's a bit too much really, but I suppose you'll get used to it after a while...

v

v

v

v

Old Attachment (Invalid)

:D

Check out my new caption, beneath my name. And quickly! I will probably be changing it again soon. :D

missed it. if only i subscribed to email alerts lmao. actually my msn is cacked up recently too, i have to troubleshoot connection daily. was it "loyal Subject of Her Majesty's Empire"? if so, you're a terrorist, even though britain is part of the coalition. :thumbsup:

missed it. if only i subscribed to email alerts lmao. actually my msn is cacked up recently too, i have to troubleshoot connection daily. was it "loyal Subject of Her Majesty's Empire"? if so, you're a terrorist, even though britain is part of the coalition. :thumbsup:
Nah.... nothing that fancy. It simply said "Doesn't know his flags". It sounds kind of boring now that a couple days have passed. The novelty must have worn off. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back