RTG's Funky Monkey

I don't see Loaded as being a racist slot.

I just see it as a load of cool black guys chillin' with their bitches.

Bitches......that word is used way to casually and informally.
This is only my viewpoint but as I woman....the word bitch or bitches is derogatory and demeaning and disrespectful
If someone calls me that......I'm going to be offended. If I call someone that, I did not mean it in a casual way.

Ok guys....let me ask you a question, How would you feel is someone referred to your mother or daughter that way? Would you be offended then?

Last edited:
Chimpanzee_thinking_poster.jpg

Damn, why did you have to bring Dubya into this convo?

dubya.jpg

This is only my viewpoint but as I woman....the word bitch or bitches is derogatory and demeaning.
If someone calls me that......I'm going to be offended. If I call someone that, I did not mean it in a casual way.

LOL!!!

That's funny right?

Nice one. :thumbsup:

This is only my viewpoint but as I woman....the word bitch or bitches is derogatory and demeaning and disrespectful

Ok guys....let me ask you a question, How would you feel is someone referred to your mother or daughter that way? Would you be offended then?

You're taking that the wrong way bb28, I grew up in "The Hood", when my friends or me would use that terminology it was not to be derogatory and demeaning and disrespectful but as a way of claiming territory over what was mine or ours...my babes, my girls...etc.

:poke:ut oh...

C'mon Simmo! get this to the attic :)

LOL I just remembered being a teener, there was this place called uncle sam's disco right next to a legal bean store:eek2: I wore this ridiculous bib/overall/jumpsuit thing with suspenders, shimmering gold with rattlesnake skin embossed pattern (set me back a franky) mAn what ego days.. it was semi-post funk and straight up beegees disco time. I went for the hmmm shall we say sexual social interactions? Didn't have to do the mating dance then, just act 'cool' and flash a little bling (I got no rythm) ... no baby, I don't wanna dance, look at those fools out there I could show them a thing or two... LMFAO at myself then :) Was that really me?

edit: crimany, maybe I'm still a poser

You're taking that the wrong way bb28, I grew up in "The Hood", when my friends or me would use that terminology it was not to be derogatory and demeaning and disrespectful but as a way of claiming territory over what was mine or ours...my babes, my girls...etc.

Your explanation is foreign to me because I have not had the same experiences as you since I didn't grow up in the city or the hood and really I was just speaking from my viewpoint and how I look at it.

Different cultures.....different thoughts.....it's all good! We are a diverse group.

LOL I just remembered being a teener, there was this place called uncle sam's disco right next to a legal bean store:eek2: I wore this ridiculous bib/overall/jumpsuit thing with suspenders, shimmering gold with rattlesnake skin embossed pattern (set me back a franky) mAn what ego days.. it was semi-post funk and straight up beegees disco time. I went for the hmmm shall we say sexual social interactions? Didn't have to do the mating dance then, just act 'cool' and flash a little bling (I got no rythm) ... no baby, I don't wanna dance, look at those fools out there I could show them a thing or two... LMFAO at myself then :) Was that really me?

edit: crimany, maybe I'm still a poser

Lojo, you don't by chance have a pic of you in that outfit do you ? :D

Could make for some interesting discussion...

Good shout...t'is done

For what it's worth, I can see how it is offensive. Like most offensive terms it's primarily (not exclusively) used to show off and to "fit in" IMO.

No......I wasn't trying to be funny but glad you found it humorous.

I'm not a rude person and I respect your opinions so I apologise if I have offended you.

It was just a joke. A bit of irony.

Shame you couldn't see the lighter side of it.

If it were a gender reversed world and women referred to men as studs or sires or spermdonors I think we'd look at the word 'stud' about the same way as women see the word 'bitch'. Bitches are for breeding and whelping. It is derogatory (depending on your culture)

I remember one time a woman called me a bitch... I didn't know how to respond inside or out so I just laughed, that really pissed her off. But it was a funny confusing feeling. Next time your in a really ugly argument, call your lady a prick and see what she does... on second thought don't:eek2:

I'm not a rude person and I respect your opinions so I apologise if I have offended you.

It was just a joke. A bit of irony.

Shame you couldn't see the lighter side of it.

Cheeky....thanks for the apology but you didn't owe me one. Now if you had called me that ....well you get my drift. ;)

Again......I was stating how I don't like the word and what I think of it.

Call off the wolves!!!!!

If it were a gender reversed world and women referred to men as studs or sires or spermdonors I think we'd look at the word 'stud' about the same way as women see the word 'bitch'. Bitches are for breeding and whelping. It is derogatory (depending on your culture)

I remember one time a woman called me a bitch... I didn't know how to respond inside or out so I just laughed, that really pissed her off. But it was a funny confusing feeling. Next time your in a really ugly argument, call your lady a prick and see what she does... on second thought don't:eek2:

I don't need you to tell me how to speak to a woman Lojo, thank you.

Oh and it was just a joke ok.

Blimey, it's like Russia in the old days in here.

Nite all.
x

Cheeky....thanks for the apology but you didn't owe me one. Now if you had called me that ....well you get my drift. ;)

Again......I was stating how I don't like the word and what I think of it.

Call off the wolves!!!!!

bb, with you being a "Blonde Bomb" you have to expect some wolves chasing you every now and then....:D

I don't need you to tell me how to speak to a woman Lojo, thank you.

Oh and it was just a joke ok.

Blimey, it's like Russia in the old days in here.

Nite all.
x

'night cheeky :)

I wasn't really talking to you, just in general. I think these are good discussions to have as long as everyone engages respectfully.. and as long as we don't get carried away and forget the business at hand... gambling:thumbsup:

'night cheeky :)

I wasn't really talking to you, just in general. I think these are good discussions to have as long as everyone engages respectfully.. and as long as we don't get carried away and forget the business at hand... gambling:thumbsup:

Discussions are a good thing, it's nice to be able to converse with such a diverse group of people and if we learn something then...so much the better. If I find myself getting my dander up and I want to :machinegu:axeman2::sniper:, I reread my post and if I need to, I can back off for a while. Reflection is good for the soul!

:cheers:

Ain't this a cool place!!!!
:thumbsup:

............i dont see the word bitch as being all that bad imo....if you mess with my money i can be a bad bitch and if you mess with my family or friends you aint even seen the what a bitch can be like. i think all of us no matter the gender has a little bitch in us at one time or other. dont we have pitch a bitch at c/m? its all how you define it :D ......... laurie (just bitching) lol

............i dont see the word bitch as being all that bad imo....if you mess with my money i can be a bad bitch and if you mess with my family or friends you aint even seen the what a bitch can be like. i think all of us no matter the gender has a little bitch in us at one time or other. dont we have pitch a bitch at c/m? its all how you define it :D ......... laurie (just bitching) lol

:lolup::notworthy:lolup::notworthy

Good analogy lauriejim. :thumbsup: You illustrated a different view of the discussion in your examples above......I'd bet that almost every woman can identify with that.

But on the other hand.....for example.....a man I once knew, we were arguing, he tended to have a nasty mouth on him. He said........you stupid bitch in the heat of the moment. For me.........unforgivable, but that is me.......not everyone else.

I guess it comes down to the culture and your background and most importantly how the word is used and the intent of the word in a particular sentence.

Good analogy lauriejim. :thumbsup: You illustrated a different view of the discussion in your examples above......I'd bet that almost every woman can identify with that.

But on the other hand.....for example.....a man I once knew, we were arguing, he tended to have a nasty mouth on him. He said........you stupid bitch in the heat of the moment. For me.........unforgivable, but that is me.......not everyone else.

I guess it comes down to the culture and your background and most importantly how the word is used and the intent of the word in a particular sentence.
........that is unforgivable:mad: but like you said everyone is different, to me the word stupid imo is far worse than bitch as soon as the word stupid had left his nasty mouth he would have been wearing my hand print across his face not that im a believer in violence but some men just dont know how to treat a lady and need to be reminded.........laurie

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back