RTG, Sunken Treasure question

just play

closed account
I am playing $0.60 per spin and hit all 5 scatters, I am only supposed to receive $6 as a payment?

Is this the only slot like this? I got very excited, then saw the payout, and went and read the rules. Took a screenshot too, just in case. ;)

Is this correct?

According to the Link Removed ( Old/Invalid) you only get a payout for 2 scatters. Been a while since I played it but it looks like no payout for 3 or more, just free spins. There are a number of slots that don't pay on 3 or more scatters. Not a fan myself...too annoying when you hit 5. :)

According to the Link Removed ( Old/Invalid) you only get a payout for 2 scatters. Been a while since I played it but it looks like no payout for 3 or more, just free spins. There are a number of slots that don't pay on 3 or more scatters. Not a fan myself...too annoying when you hit 5. :)

Yes, the only advantage is that you can pick 5 chests.
Just hope there's a red gem in one.:D

I know the feeling, I hit 5 scatters on Aladdins Wishes once, thought I won something, erm..
2x bet, 2x bet, 2x bet, 2x bet.. and the 25 free spins that paid around 30x bet. Woohoo!

I'm now gonna chase Mayan Queen, 4 green jewels and the queen, 1000x bet!:D
Those are the better ones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back