RTG Slot Players - Want to earn $100?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simmo!

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
Hi chaps

I am putting together a slots database and I am after someone who plays RTG 5 reel slots to help me.

I have a spreadsheet with about 15 columns like Highest Pay, # Free Spins, Retriggers Allowed etc and I want someone to document the RTG slots for me - the Real Series ones and the 40 or so Real Series & Video Slots. I've been doing MG slots and I reckon 40 slots will take about 2 hours or so, maybe 3. No need to do images as I have those in hand.

I will transfer the $100 on completion via Neteller or Paypal. If anyone is interested, please PM me and I can send an example of the spreadsheet so you can see how it works.

Cheers

Simmo!

Hi chaps

I am putting together a slots database and I am after someone who plays RTG 5 reel slots to help me.

I have a spreadsheet with about 15 columns like Highest Pay, # Free Spins, Retriggers Allowed etc and I want someone to document the RTG slots for me - the Real Series ones and the 40 or so Real Series & Video Slots. I've been doing MG slots and I reckon 40 slots will take about 2 hours or so, maybe 3. No need to do images as I have those in hand.

I will transfer the $100 on completion via Neteller or Paypal. If anyone is interested, please PM me and I can send an example of the spreadsheet so you can see how it works.

Cheers

Simmo!

PM Sent! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back