RTG Real Series slots.. what happened to .60 and .80 cent bets??

tim5ny

Non-Gambler
I've always hated this about RTG Real Series Slots. You can bet .20, .40,... and then it shoots up to $1.00/spin. What the hell happened to .60 and .80 cents?? That's where I would be betting! What were they thinking? and more importantly, why hasn't anyone else ever complained about this?

And I've only played their slots a few times! [BORING]

I've always hated this about RTG Real Series Slots. You can bet .20, .40,... and then it shoots up to $1.00/spin. What the hell happened to .60 and .80 cents?? That's where I would be betting! What were they thinking? and more importantly, why hasn't anyone else ever complained about this? [BORING]
Quite agree! :thumbsup:
Exactly the same can be said of Crypto's 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c per line...
and some of their older ones go 10c, 25c, $1 with nothing in-between! :eek:
I'm complaining too!

PS: Think I forgot to say; a very warm welcome back! You have been missed!
...and possibly pissed...? :D
KK

Thank you KK! I knew I couldn't be alone in this. Quite frankly, those would be the most popular sized bets if they were offered!

I totally agree! I like the mid-dollar range... around 50cents or so.

That was the primary reason I didn't play Crypto slots more (when we were allowed).

I've always hated this about RTG Real Series Slots. You can bet .20, .40,... and then it shoots up to $1.00/spin. What the hell happened to .60 and .80 cents?? That's where I would be betting! What were they thinking? and more importantly, why hasn't anyone else ever complained about this?

And I've only played their slots a few times! [BORING]

I find this rediculous as well. I'd even like to see it go from $2-$3-$4, instead of $2 - $5. Same goes for $5 - $10.

I may want to spin some @ $3-$5, but hardly ever $10. When will they learn that they could probably make more money by giving us more options as to our bet sizes?

Think about it....

$2 a spin = $300 over 150 spins
$3 a spin = $300 over 100 spins

Quite a difference. Those 50 extra spins could be the difference in hitting the bonus round or not. It'd be in their best interest to make bet sizes more flexible :)

I have to agree with you all there is no reason for it.
I find RTG slots far from boring though, infact when I went back to MG to try the new slots I found them boring.
We are all different I guess and that keeps life interesting.

You could always play Fruit Frenzy.....it's 25 lines so you'd be at the $.50 mark before it jumps up to $1.25 ;)

But that is one RTG slot I never play. Ugly graphics. Crappy bonus round. Naaaahhhh.... and if I win at 50 cents a spin... there's no .75 to bump up to... or $1. I like to gradually increase my bets.

If there was a 3c or 4c coin in real life i'm sure the .60 or .80 bets would already be there.

Personally ive had many years to get used to the bet size and credit balance displayed either as $$$ or coins. Weve seen many discussions about players not liking or understanding the coin system however it does give us players the flexibility to make practically any bet size we like.

If there was a 3c or 4c coin in real life i'm sure the .60 or .80 bets would already be there.

Personally ive had many years to get used to the bet size and credit balance displayed either as $$$ or coins. Weve seen many discussions about players not liking or understanding the coin system however it does give us players the flexibility to make practically any bet size we like.

What are you taliking about? :confused:

These are 20 line slots! Play all lines and it's .20 cents. Play 2 coins per line and it's .40 cents.... but that's where it ends until you get to 5 coins per line, which is $1.00. There's no need to have a 3 cent coin in "real life" to play a slot machine at 3 coins per line. That's some good shit you're smoking!

These are 20 line slots! Play all lines and it's .20 cents. Play 2 coins per line and it's .40 cents.... but that's where it ends until you get to 5 coins per line, which is $1.00. There's no need to have a 3 cent coin in "real life" to play a slot machine at 3 coins per line. That's some good shit you're smoking!

:lolup::lolup:

Totaly missing the point... RTG slots only give a fixed option of 1 coin bet per line.

If you play 1c x 20 lines = .20c

If you play a .40c bet then this is 2c x 20 lines = .40c NOT 1c x 2coins per line x 20 lines as it could be on an mg slot.

At 1$ per spin you are playing a 5c coin not 5 x 1c coins.

When it comes to bet sizing the only way to have flexibility is the way MG do it allowing multiple coin bets per line.

Oh and btw I only smoke the best shit :rolleyes:

I know what you mean... but they could've easily set the machines up to vary coins per/line. It would only seem logical. What if you're way ahead and want to spend a grand or two doing huge spins on the slots. You can do $20.00, $40.00, and then you have to bump up to $100.00/spin! :eek2: Why not give the player an infinite choice like MG does. If they can make graphics and sound the way they do, then this would be kid's stuff to accomplish! I just don't understand it.. that's all! I don't play RTG anyway, so why should I care I guess. It just seems that alot of players wont bump their bets up to $1.00/spin, so they stay at .40 cents, when in fact if .60 and .80 cents were offered, then they would be betting it regularily. I believe .60 cents would be the most common bet size!

Who knows why...... They probably just copied the industry leader at the time (Crypto/Wagerlogic).

I think we have to remember alot if not all online games are still based on their real world brothers. Just because this is online and something is theoretically possible doesn't mean it will be done.

Perhaps RTG went for the simplicity option, keeping the games smooth and crisp with good sounds and graphics while making it practically impossible to not understand what you are looking at.

MG on the other hand uses a system which to the novice probably looks scary, all of a sudden the $50 balance appears as 5000 and the bets seem huge. This probably puts off some players, especially if they dont know about the expert features and coin/$$$ dislay settings.

That used to bug me too, but quite some time ago I figured out how to 'manipulate' the variance of a machine by reducing lines and increasing coins per line. On most video slots if you click on the number "15" on the side it gives you fifteen lines (no need to click 'lines' or whatever) It gets to be second nature... when I'm 13 cents over a dollar amount I might hit 13* one cent.. if I've got 75cents over I'll hit fifteen@5c or whatever.
Could go to Simmos slotsjunkies site and check for a low variance machine and do this, then you'd be just like raindance variance (or somesuch)

I've had far better luck on Incan Goddess at ten lines a dime a line than otherwise... and I love to go five lines heavy on fruit frenzy when I'm bux up:D

Hi! I am part of the group!
I find really boring the fact that I must bet $.40 because I don't want to bet $1 and there is no other option between, it's not fair...:eek2:
It is something that forces you betting higher even if you are a low roller.

But you can bet ten lines at .05 or fifteen @ .02, etc. :)

In las vegas they have machines with 137 'lines' and one now with 1047 'lines' and they are penny machines. It would cost 10.47 to play all lines... so I'm okay with playing 9 or 10 lines with online slots :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back