RTG - New Games

sparkles

Dormant account
This is purely my observations, and wonder what others think.

Do the new games bonus rounds seem harder to hit, Ive played them all a great deal.

Paydirt, 3 stooges, Rudolf, I could count the bonus rounds ive hit with one hand and have fingers over. Mine has been all on $1.25 and $2 play, and the biggest ive hit is $40 on 3 stooges, it was the one and only bonus round for that one. In my mind somewhere I have lodged that the longer you go with out seeing a bonus round, the better it will be, thats not the case at all is it lol.

Ive played and played happy ox, but I cant hit it. The biggest line win ive had so far is $2

I always loved the new games coming out, they always seemed to play well, when they first arrived, but all these last ones, Ive found terrible, though it was good to see that Happy Ox was a $1 game.

Ill give Happy Ox another shot, but I think I might give the new additions a wide berth from now on.

Id be interested to see what others think, it could be purely my luck, which right now is a bit sad lol

I've actually had pretty good luck on 3 Stooges so far. Lots of bonus rounds with some good pays.

I have yet to hit the bonus round on Rudolph though....althought I really haven't played it that much....probably just 100 spins or so.

Paydirt I really like but really hard to the bonus round...think I have only gotten it twice in about 400 spins.

While I really enjoy RTG's slots, and always look forward to the new releases, this new trend of fixed bet amounts is starting to get annoying. Sometimes its nice to bet .20 and .40 when the slots are not going your way.

New games

Yes I was thinking the same thing. I loved when Cherry Red came out with Rudolph. It was great, I hit the bonus rounds often. Now I can't hit it to save my life anywhere, it just died. Paydirt is fun with great potential, but I can't seem to hit anything big. I love the new games, but hate the fixed amounts as well. I'm sort of a low roller and can only go to those when I take big bonuses or get up a nice amount.

The OX game is fun also but I didn't hit a thing in real mode. I hit all of the Oxes (Oxi) whatever more than one is:confused: in fun mode. Then went 400 spins before hitting bonus again only to win $2.00. If it were not fixed, I'd probably play the new ones all day at .20, and .40.

slotheadlizard: Oxes (Oxi) whatever more than one is
They are called Oxen (multiple ones)... we all get to a point where if not used a lot we forget what we have learned...so no biggie..you can call them anything you want in my book :thumbsup: cause I have been there TOO many times myself :D

When the new games first came out, I was hitting features like crazy (screenies to prove it). In the last week, I haven't seen a feature. RTG must have turned off the tap, so to speak.

When you do hit on paydirt, there is big win potential. So I would call it high variance . I won 100 on a 40 cent bet on free spins when I did get it.

I hit rudolphs once, after loosing 150 and only wob 8 bucks on the spins. Think I will stay away from that one.

Ama

When you do hit on paydirt, there is big win potential. So I would call it high variance . I won 100 on a 40 cent bet on free spins when I did get it.
You ain't kidding!
First time I played Pay Dirt I got the free-spins on just my 10th spin & won $108.25 from a $1.25 spin. :thumbsup:
Then it went 100 x $1.25 spins with no feature, but only lost $19.
So I doubled to $2.50 for another 100 & only lost $47.
At this point I was thinking "this is quite low variance, and it MUST give me the feature soon after 200 spins without one", so upped to 25c/line...
Another 100 featureless spins; $625 wagered, $318 lost! :eek:
Now I was angry! 60 spins @ 50c/line saw away another $497...

So yeah - great potential IF you can hit the fricking feature!
But I had 360 spins with no feature & paid a very expensive price for my impatience.
:sob:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back