Royal Vegas Casino

Miah

Dormant account
I'm primarily a poker player but I felt like checking out the viper software I've been hearing so much about so I went over to Royal Vegas and set up an account.

I deposited $100 and got a $100 match bonus and played off the stated wagering requirement of 10x deposit and bonus, played some more to try and score some more cash.

Anyway after cashing out $132 I get an email saying I forfeited my bonus because I didn't meet the wagering requirement of $3100.

Apparently there was an additional $10 neteller bonus added onto my account in which I had to wager 10x depo and bonus, being an additional $1100. I would have had no problem giving additional action but they didn't even go as far as to notify me of this bonus by email.

Had I known about this I would have gladly played enough before cashing out, now I feel like I was cheated out of $100, and lost $68 out of pocket. :(
 

sirius

Senior Member
So basically they are only giving you back $32?? This $10 neteller bonus turns out to have ridiculous wagering requirements of over 100x bonus!

The main point I wanted to make was that most casinos (especially Microgaming ones) would reverse the cashout and let you continue the wagering. What FL seems to have done here is terrible and just shows their mentality.

I heard you could request them to remove the neteller bonus.
 

Miah

Dormant account
sirius said:
So basically they are only giving you back $32?? This $10 neteller bonus turns out to have ridiculous wagering requirements of over 100x bonus!

The main point I wanted to make was that most casinos (especially Microgaming ones) would reverse the cashout and let you continue the wagering. What FL seems to have done here is terrible and just shows their mentality.

I heard you could request them to remove the neteller bonus.
I asked them to reverse it so I could play the requirements and they refused.
 

Miah

Dormant account
fortunelounge said:
Hi Miah

Can you please mail me your account details and I will investigate what happened on your account.

Regards,

Chad
Sure Chad, I just sent the email.

Thanks
 

fortunelounge

Dormant account
Hi Jeremiah,

I had a look at your account and you are 100% correct in saying the it is unfair for us to expect you to meet a wagering requirement on something that you were never informed of. I have instructed the e-cash staff to refund you the amount that was reversed. This should already be in your casino account. You can continue wagering this if you like, or you can go ahead and cash in the amount. This will then be paid to the method you selected to receive your cashins.

We will be implementing a process within this week that will send an e-mail to any player that receives a bonus informing them what the bonus was for, and what the terms and conditions are attached to that bonus. This should clear up any confusion there might be going forward.

Please except my apologies for the way this situation was handled, and thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Kind regards,

Chad
 

fortunelounge

Dormant account
jyde said:
Would it also be possible to decline the NETeller bonus?
Hi Jyde,

Yes it will be possible.

When you receive notification, or you notice a bonus being added to your account, you are able to mail support and request them to remove that bonus if you wish. Obviously if you wager anything from that bonus you will be eligible for the wagering requirements attached to it.

Hope this answers your question.

Regards,

Chad
 

jyde

Dormant account
fortunelounge said:
Hi Jyde,

Yes it will be possible.

When you receive notification, or you notice a bonus being added to your account, you are able to mail support and request them to remove that bonus if you wish. Obviously if you wager anything from that bonus you will be eligible for the wagering requirements attached to it.

Hope this answers your question.

Regards,

Chad
Sounds fair. Is that new - or has it always been like that?
 

Miah

Dormant account
fortunelounge said:
Hi Jeremiah,

I had a look at your account and you are 100% correct in saying the it is unfair for us to expect you to meet a wagering requirement on something that you were never informed of. I have instructed the e-cash staff to refund you the amount that was reversed. This should already be in your casino account. You can continue wagering this if you like, or you can go ahead and cash in the amount. This will then be paid to the method you selected to receive your cashins.

We will be implementing a process within this week that will send an e-mail to any player that receives a bonus informing them what the bonus was for, and what the terms and conditions are attached to that bonus. This should clear up any confusion there might be going forward.

Please except my apologies for the way this situation was handled, and thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Kind regards,

Chad
Chad,

Thank you for your assistance in straightening things out.

Thanks again,

Jeremiah
 

jpm

Dormant account
Its been like that for a long time Jyde. I've done that on many occassions, particularly with the neteller bonuses. In fact, you can have them set your account to not automatically give you those 5 or 10% bonuses. That's what I did. Too much wagering for too little bonus with those for my taste.
 

fortunelounge

Dormant account
jyde said:
Sounds fair. Is that new - or has it always been like that?
Hi Jyde,

Its been like that for some time. Jpm is correct in saying that you can also request that you do not receive those bonuses. You will then be excluded from them in future.

Hope this clears things up.

Regards,

Chad
 
Last edited:
Top