Royal Panda - Paying it forward

$10 added to mina1929's account :). Good luck!

Thanks so much lovable Panda :)

There are so many lovely members to chose from, I would like to nominate a person that does not have much luck with slots lately and I am yet to see a big winning screenshot from her. ;)

Nominating Barbara12

Barbara12 wishing you lots and lots of luck :thumbsup:

You truly are such a sweetheart Mina. Actually last week I had a nice win on Dragon Born -- $360+ on a 40 cent bet. That is the most I have ever won but my biggest bets are 50 cents. I sleep better at night that way.

Just got a new computer with windows 10 and did not know how to do a screenshot. Just as well, most of it has been "reinvested" so to speak. I will need to look up on how to take a screenshot in case I get a nice hit at Panda.

Hmmmm ... who to nominate next. I will wait until Melvin credits the account so that I don't overwhelm that cuddly little Panda. Hey, how come we are always fighting for the same men? Hee hee.

You truly are such a sweetheart Mina. Actually last week I had a nice win on Dragon Born -- $360+ on a 40 cent bet. That is the most I have ever won but my biggest bets are 50 cents. I sleep better at night that way.

Just got a new computer with windows 10 and did not know how to do a screenshot. Just as well, most of it has been "reinvested" so to speak. I will need to look up on how to take a screenshot in case I get a nice hit at Panda.

Hmmmm ... who to nominate next. I will wait until Melvin credits the account so that I don't overwhelm that cuddly little Panda. Hey, how come we are always fighting for the same men? Hee hee.

You're almost spot on with that comment. He is so cute for real :D

Congratz Barbara :thumbsup:

Thanks so much lovable Panda :)

There are so many lovely members to chose from, I would like to nominate a person that does not have much luck with slots lately and I am yet to see a big winning screenshot from her. ;)

Nominating Barbara12

Barbara12 wishing you lots and lots of luck :thumbsup:

You're almost spot on with that comment. He is so cute for real :D

Congratz Barbara :thumbsup:

Thankyou ladies for giving away inside secrets. I know what to dress as next time I'm out on the pull :eek::cool:

We have good taste that's why. lol

You ladies are too kind! (but as usual, women just like me for my money!)

Barbara12, I've just added $10 to your account. Best of luck and let me know who you want me to give $10 to next :)

Not true Melvin! We love you because you are such a wonderful rep coming up with the best promos. You are a kind and thoughtful person and I mean that!

Anyway, I was torn between 3 people so I had to draw names out of a hat (literally). The name that got picked was McGameboy. His colorful language always cracks me up and he is a huge contributor to this forum. Good luck McGameboy!

Thanks for the fairy dust Mina

I tried so hard but could not take a screenshot. I will keep trying to figure this out. Not a huge win but $99.10 on a 30 cent bet Jurassic Park.

Thanks again Melvin. Not cashing out so I will probably lose it all anyway but it has been a lot of fun! And thanks for not letting me able to see the Netent games. Takes away some of the aggravation.

Have not heard from McGameboy so I will PM him.

I tried so hard but could not take a screenshot. I will keep trying to figure this out. Not a huge win but $99.10 on a 30 cent bet Jurassic Park.

Thanks again Melvin. Not cashing out so I will probably lose it all anyway but it has been a lot of fun! And thanks for not letting me able to see the Netent games. Takes away some of the aggravation.

Have not heard from McGameboy so I will PM him.

You can down load drop box, every time yo click print screen it will auto save in there,

Not true Melvin! We love you because you are such a wonderful rep coming up with the best promos. You are a kind and thoughtful person and I mean that!

Anyway, I was torn between 3 people so I had to draw names out of a hat (literally). The name that got picked was McGameboy. His colorful language always cracks me up and he is a huge contributor to this forum. Good luck McGameboy!

Thanks babs!! For the nomination and the kind words. I'm very honoured to have been picked by your erm...lucky hat :p :notworthy

Sorry for the delay in seeing this. I hope it hasn't meant a day lost for someone else to benefit from this awesome promo by Melvin. :notworthy
(don't forget him at CM awards time ladies and gents, pandas deserve some love too).

So then...my nomination...well almost all of my besties at CM have already been picked (very happy about that, they all deserve it) so that's made my job a lot easier now.

I nominate dave1888, who was probably the first friend I made here at CM. I've always found his advice on game choices (back when I was a bit of a naive slotting rookie) very useful. Thanks to his sage advice and wisdom, he turned me from an inexperienced idiot who had a tendency to forget where the cashout button was into....an experienced idiot who still has that same tendency to forget where the cashout button is. D'oh! :oops:

Oh yeah, and he's a thoroughly decent bloke as well. :thumbsup:

Best of luck dave. Go get some laddie!

Thanks babs!! For the nomination and the kind words. I'm very honoured to have been picked by your erm...lucky hat :p :notworthy

Sorry for the delay in seeing this. I hope it hasn't meant a day lost for someone else to benefit from this awesome promo by Melvin. :notworthy
(don't forget him at CM awards time ladies and gents, pandas deserve some love too).

So then...my nomination...well almost all of my besties at CM have already been picked (very happy about that, they all deserve it) so that's made my job a lot easier now.

I nominate dave1888, who was probably the first friend I made here at CM. I've always found his advice on game choices (back when I was a bit of a naive slotting rookie) very useful. Thanks to his sage advice and wisdom, he turned me from an inexperienced idiot who had a tendency to forget where the cashout button was into....an experienced idiot who still has that same tendency to forget where the cashout button is. D'oh! :oops:

Oh yeah, and he's a thoroughly decent bloke as well. :thumbsup:

Best of luck dave. Go get some laddie!

I accept this nomination wholeheartedly my man! Thanks for all the kind words!

I really don't know what to say Mcgameboy glad I could pass on so much guidance and wisdom.
I'd been there and knew how it felt when you are bombarded with a screen of all these games,slots etc and when you're inexperienced you think to yourself "what one will I bloody pick?!"

I consider you a top guy and as I said to you on pm I'm having a real shitty week with this cold going into flu that just won't seem to bugger off. So this has cheered me up!

Thanks again pal! I'll try my best to win big!

Dave1888

Could you give me a reminder of who has already been nominated so I can get thinking straight away?? Cheers

Hi mate. I think this is the list up to date, but I'm sure Melvin can remove all doubt.

Tirilej*
Jory*
incrediblestuff*
Blathaon*
rainmaker*
Nate*
goatwack*
Spintee
jonmincher*
geordiecolin
jjezebel37
mimi26
polli123
hedgehok
Harry_BKK
mina1929
barbara12
mcgameboy
dave1888

I have now found myself rooting for all of those regular contributors that have not yet been chosen.

Got to say Melvin and Royal Panda are brilliant :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back