Royal Panda - Paying it forward

Welcome to Royal Panda, mimi :). I've just added the £10 to your account.

Good luck, and don't forget to nominate someone else.

Thanks had a good time :D, I am going to nominate Polli123 because I love the way she always congratulates people on their great wins in the videos and screenshot section

Has anyone alerted Poli123? She only has a few hours to claim the spins and to pass it forward. What happens if she is a no show Panda?

Has anyone got lucky so far with this promo?

Has anyone alerted Poli123? She only has a few hours to claim the spins and to pass it forward. What happens if she is a no show Panda?

Good question Geordie. I was wondering the same thing myself. Haven't seen any posts about people winning anything.

I think he only ever looks at the screenshot threads. Please send him a pm so he at least get the chance.

No show for 5 days means I get to pick a new person.

I just checked but I really don't have Poli123's account details yet, so would need this to add the tenner as well.

Abit of a heads up peeps, If your going to nominate somebody than best bet will be to message them fisrt to make sure there about, Other wise it could be 5 days waiting as they may be on holiday or something, 5 less people to get spins :(

Best bet for ploi is to add a screen shot in the winners section and instead of a picture right a message to get there arss here lol, That will be one way to get poli's attention,

But what about the nomination for tomorrows free spins? Who will make the choice and when?

They will be no more nomination for 5 days or until poli comes on and nominates, After the 5 days Melvin will pick another person,

4 days now as a day has elapsed

They will be no more nomination for 5 days or until poli comes on and nominates, After the 5 days Melvin will pick another person,

4 days now as a day has elapsed

That would be unfair on the 4 randoms who could have taken their turn. I agree with whoever mentioned earlier to contact their choice before announcing the name :thumbsup:

Once again Melvin, great promo thanks

That would be unfair on the 4 randoms who could have taken their turn. I agree with whoever mentioned earlier to contact their choice before announcing the name :thumbsup:

Once again Melvin, great promo thanks

Nothing is fair in this gambling malarkey mate :) But there the rules, Think before you sink, I had no worrys about Jonboy being around :) when nominated him,

So maybe its a good idea for future nominees to check if the persons about

Abit of a heads up peeps, If your going to nominate somebody than best bet will be to message them fisrt to make sure there about, Other wise it could be 5 days waiting as they may be on holiday or something, 5 less people to get spins :(

Best bet for ploi is to add a screen shot in the winners section and instead of a picture right a message to get there arss here lol, That will be one way to get poli's attention,

But what about the nomination for tomorrows free spins? Who will make the choice and when?

it's not spins, it is $10 with no WR or withdrawal limit :)

it's not spins, it is $10 with no WR or withdrawal limit :)

What you going to do with the tenner than? eat it :) spin the reels, spin the wheel or spin a card over, Unless some tight arss is going to withdraw it :eek:

What you going to do with the tenner than? eat it :) spin the reels, spin the wheel or spin a card over, Unless some tight arss is going to withdraw it :eek:

Oh, I’m going to fatten it 100 – 2000 times over, then take it home and eat it, sleep with it, ride it, fly it, travel it, drink it, have ….. with it, you name it! :D:oops:

And, of course a brand-new holiday contest!! :)

Oh, I’m going to fatten it 100 – 2000 times over, then take it home and eat it, sleep with it, ride it, fly it, travel it, drink it, have ….. with it, you name it! :D:oops:

And, of course a brand-new holiday contest!! :)

Ride it? Will that appear in the Winner Video's?

I messaged Polli the day after I nominated her, she replied thanking me :confused:

Maybe she was unaware there was a time limit

OMG!! I feel so embarrassed, what a numpty :oops:

I can be wrong of course, but he have never complained by being called a guy before, and it does say male in his profile :D
Many have called me a guy too, and many we can't see their gender by the username, so it is a guessing game. Nothing to be embarrassed about:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back