Royal Panda - Paying it forward

WOW! - What can I say, cheers Terry, top man and much appreciated....

No Self Exclusions here lol, that's my No.1 rule 'never do, no matter how pissed off'

Now I am in a dilemma as there are so many of your I get on with, chat to on a daily basis, share our pain and those with that great SOH which eases the pain of my oh so regular bust outs lol!

geez this is harder than I thought...

I just wrote down some forum names, ripped and folded up bits of paper from some members who not had the £10er yet who I chat to regular and share banter.

The first one I opened was 'geordiecolin' so I nominate him please. :thumbsup:

Thanks again to Spintee for the nomination and of course to Melvin and Royal Panda for this opportunity.

Be warned my last 'freebie' from RP resulted in a wild line :p :p

Cheers All!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ah yeah, did I forget to tell you that you're excluded from all further freebie promotions? :rolleyes:

Though in all seriousness, only 1 freebie per day and please wait until you've received yours before nominating others. Becomes a total chaos for me to keep track, otherwise!

Jon tomorrow, Colin on Saturday.

WOW! - What can I say, cheers Terry, top man and much appreciated....

No Self Exclusions here lol, that's my No.1 rule 'never do, no matter how pissed off'

Now I am in a dilemma as there are so many of your I get on with, chat to on a daily basis, share our pain and those with that great SOH which eases the pain of my oh so regular bust outs lol!

geez this is harder than I thought...

I just wrote down some forum names, ripped and folded up bits of paper from some members who not had the £10er yet who I chat to regular and share banter.

The first one I opened was 'geordiecolin' so I nominate him please. :thumbsup:

Thanks again to Spintee for the nomination and of course to Melvin and Royal Panda for this opportunity.

Cheers All!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank you very much Jon. I feel touched. I will not say where exactly,but touched I am :thumbsup:

I shall wait until my time to pass it on.

Nomnomnomimnate

Huh, what's this in my hand? Oh, i just noticed I have a fortune cookie here, I will open it now and reveal the prophecy.... "Nominating halibaker will bring you luck and goodfortune"
Woooow! That is freaky, coz I am Halibaker. Oooo I just got a shiver.
definitely seems legit to me

Thank you very much Panda. It is very much appreciated as I am skint:)

To address the gender quota and also to reward more of those from the continent I will nominate jjesebel37 who is such a regular contributor to these boards.
I shall thank my friends and family should I get lucky :lolup:
Good luck Jjesebel37

Thank you very much Panda. It is very much appreciated as I am skint:)

To address the gender quota and also to reward more of those from the continent I will nominate jjesebel37 who is such a regular contributor to these boards.
I shall thank my friends and family should I get lucky :lolup:
Good luck Jjesebel37

Whoopi cheers Colin, I am humbled

I'm still jjezebel37 on Royal panda

Thanks very much!!!

Do i get to pick or is it over?

Until the 30th of November, Names that have already had a share of the £10 :)

Tirilej
Jory
incrediblestuff
Blathaon
rainmaker
Nate
goatwack
Spintee
jonmincher
geordiecolin
jjezebel37

all registered :D my username is the same as forum name, Thanks again Jez, much appreciated :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back