dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
As the cat's out of the bag and it's all over Google now, a day and a half earlier than planned we can take a look at the latest BTG!

If you would like a more volatile version of Bonanza, this is your game! You can get 2 wilds on a reel now too.

Same reels and symbols pays, 96.48% RTP and a very volatile enhanced feature for @ChopleyIOM to chew away at on 20p spins soon. :D

"We're in the money, we're in the money;
We've got a lot of what it takes to get along!
We're in the money, that sky is sunny,
Old Man Depression you are through, you done us wrong.

We never see a headline about breadlines today.
And when we see the landlord we can look that guy right in the eye
We're in the money, come on, my honey,
Let's lend it, spend it, send it rolling along!

Oh, yes we're in the money, you bet we're in the money,
We've got a lot of what it takes to get along!
Let's go we're in the money, Look up the skies are sunny,
etc..."

That looks to be a good ‘un. Pretty much Bonanza 2.

I wish they’d change some of their spot-effects and music though. Make each game stand out a bit more rather than using the same on every game.

Sorry but that is one of the worst BTG games I have seen the music drove me crazy thank goodness it didn't go on longer than 20 minutes.

Nothing really new BTG need to start thinking outside the box because their look and sounds on games are now very stale.

Apparently they will release something completely different in May.

Not getting a lot from this game. I'm seeing nothing Royal Mint-related, so as mentioned, thematically a waste with generic symbols & 'gameplay'.

Also seeing BTG run out of themes to desecrate, with their games becoming self-parodies, and the in-game 'music' serving to troll their fanboys!

They may as well go with "Dog & Scoop" for their next release, we know it'll be the same as everything else

Well let's look at the ridiculous feature you need 40 three scatters, then when you get to 40 the M in MINT sits on the side of the screen and you have to get INT to trigger the feature.
Yes, but if you get I-N-T-+5 look out for some serious potential. Bonanza sometimes exceeds 30x, so think what this bugger could do if it goes your way.

Wow a totally original BTG slot.

Okay they've used the 40 scatters from Lil Devil and added that idea to a cross between Opal Fruits and Bonanza.

How exciting:rolleyes:

Least it has serious potential. Why have i got that feeling of Deja Vu lol.

No offence Dunover but every new BTG slot that comes out you rave about and talk about the "potential". Then like Kingmaker , Holy Diver etc. they turn out to be boring crap.

Most slots these days have serious potential. But everyone knows they rarely if ever show it.

Is BTG ever going to move away from same style symbols, same type of pays, megaways "with a, twist" type of slots? And let's not forget the latest trend of "since we can't do bonus buys, let's just have the player grind the slot for three hours.. That'll make it fun".

... Probably not. Slowly but surely descending to the level of blueprint as a slot developer.. One of the worst. This game is a prime example. A game simply having "potential" doesn't make for a good slot. There's plenty of "potential" in other, much more entertaining slots.

Is BTG ever going to move away from same style symbols, same type of pays, megaways "with a, twist" type of slots? And let's not forget the latest trend of "since we can't do bonus buys, let's just have the player grind the slot for three hours.. That'll make it fun".

... Probably not. Slowly but surely descending to the level of blueprint as a slot developer.. One of the worst. This game is a prime example.
They won't alter the 'style' of their games because they treat their userbase with contempt, and will happily churn out this Emperor's New Clothes guff to devotees until the end of time

... Probably not. Slowly but surely descending to the level of blueprint as a slot developer.. One of the worst. This game is a prime example. A game simply having "potential" doesn't make for a good slot. There's plenty of "potential" in other, much more entertaining slots.

They dont need to. They see the data and how much players play them in their back office. As long as players are playing them like crazy, they will continue with it. Even after players are shown the odds of hitting huge on one of these are in the trillions, they still dont care and love it and play it non stop like total lunatics. Bonanza gives people that feeling like it owes them because they have done millions of spins on it and think they are due. When in reality the math model of bonanza means you can go tens of millions of spins on it without a good hit.

i cant remember exactly but i did somewhere around 5 million spins on it total. i had one win over a 1000x.

So let’s apply the obvious logic to this. Long term you can expect to hit bonuses that pay twice as much as Bonanza but they will only come half as often. The enhanced bonus will pay on average twice as much but take twice as long to trigger.

There are various ways you can dress it up but you know what I am getting at. It has roughly the same rtp as Bonanza as do most of their games. It doesn’t matter if you have ten scrolling reels and 117 million ways to win the game is still controlled to payout the said rtp.

So just sticking a different pair of pants on it means nothing the only difference with any of their games is INCREASED POTENTIAL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back