New Slot Announcement Royal Mint Megaways by Big Time Gaming

Apparently there's going to be something innovating and fresh by them in May according to @dunover and @Nicola :thumbsup:

lol...the difference is that one of us has just heard about it, the other has seen it and played it. ;)

I think it will be a big success.

I hope you are not mocking me and my fellow Philatelist's:eek:
I love stamp collecting, what you on about!

I remember purchasing the packs at the Post Office, albeit 25 years ago. Mind you, I was given a Game of Thrones set recently

Hold on

you tricked me, didn't you

Cad

When can we see it? :D

When I get sent the game demo to make a video and thereafter a date to publish it. It should be in May. About 70 days. Order your BTG Slotvent Calendars now, at least you'll get to eat 70 chocolates while you wait, all wrapped in gold 'D' embossed foil....

Royal Mint very bad game 4hrs to top bonus lost 200x even i got 3 bonus well i build and top bonus pay me out 40x,what next from @BTG Teletubbies Megaways to build lala and pop wtf...I thin @BTG games are set up to win,like 1 time a month let big win out,Lil devil is much better than Royal Mint,but I feel both games include Monopoly are set up to win,So many players start to build lil devil all 40 hearts without any bonus and main bonus pay like 20x

Last edited:
Tested this GIMMICK out..

Took look average 40 - 100x to get a bar on the side. Features pay on average 40-50x. I had 1 Built up feature that cost in the region of 400 - 600x... It paid 12x.

It will milk you easily for 100 - 150x before you even see a feature sometimes. A Joke - Just like BTG's responsible gambling efforts :lolup:

Somebody needs to step in from a regulatory perspective. These guys are so desperate - they are ensuring that ALL their titles involve you playing MORE than you need to - Its unethical, greedy and downright nasty.

Nate

Played this earlier. Was on 40p stake filled up 5 on each side soon as I switched to 20p stake the normal bonus dropped in there was Around 6-7 dead spins. I’ve not found the base game that brutal to be honest. But the bonuses are trash. The base game music is too similar to monopoly

Attachments

• A96AB27C-8AFD-4509-972A-EDFB8481EB53.png
    A96AB27C-8AFD-4509-972A-EDFB8481EB53.png
    600.4 KB · Views: 35
Dont know why BTG think a ×2 multiplier jump is worth spending hours to get, on Eldorado Infinity Reels
you can reach a feature with a x4 jump in about 30 mins,base game is pretty boring though.
Have not had the the pleasure of playing Royal Mint as I have another 2 days of timeout to serve but
not expecting much.

Played this earlier. Was on 40p stake filled up 5 on each side soon as I switched to 20p stake the normal bonus dropped in there was Around 6-7 dead spins. I’ve not found the base game that brutal to be honest. But the bonuses are trash. The base game music is too similar to monopoly

I agree with you. I grinded the feature twice. The base game is a little bit more on the soft side. I hit a few 50x on it but wow the bonuses are shite!!! It was hard to get excited for the special feature when all 8 bonuses prior to that were very bad. Oh well maybe i'll give it a go another time

I can not even trigger a feature on it, done around 2k spins on it too at 0.40p stake. Also only collected 20 bars, still 20 bars to go, at this rate it will take a further 2k spins before I actually trigger the spins, but not even able to get 4 scatters to get a normal free spins, typical and rubbish BTG yet again.

By the sounds of it, I am not missing much, people are saying that the free spins suck on it anyway, I should probably just stop playing it altogether.....

Played this earlier today (video on my Youtube channel a little later on). £500 starting balance on £1 spin. Managed to get the balance up to over £800 at some point only for it to drop to £300 when eventually the long awaited "enhanced" bonus dropped in.

Long story short: I ended up with a little bit of profit after hours worth of play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back