Roxy Palace Bad Customer Service

babyjoker

Dormant account
In a nutshell guys......

Just got an email offering 50 freespins for a deposit of £20 and wanted to know more, went to the site and found the offer and clicked more info to see the wagering, t & c's, when there credited etc, the page said some sort of error like Im not allowed to view this page, something like that.

So I head to live chat and get through to patty, I explain what I said above and go on a wild goose chase for 20 mins about whether I'm logged in or not, I was told Im not logged in as I was playing my last pennys from another deposit, I explained I am logged in as Im playing thunderstruck! The CS was then basically what I would call "lippy" and just copy and pasted what id already read in the email about the 50 freespins, no wagering info, no time of credit, nothing.

So I said I already know this and the agent spent more time telling me she'd already explained everything i need to know, bloody awful service and just one of those chats were you feel your talking in Swahili. Definately wont go back here out of stubbornness as she really rubbed me up the wrong way.

Just to recap, I asked what is the wagering and when are they credited, that is all! No Roxy for me my laaads :p

In a nutshell guys......

Just got an email offering 50 freespins for a deposit of £20 and wanted to know more, went to the site and found the offer and clicked more info to see the wagering, t & c's, when there credited etc, the page said some sort of error like Im not allowed to view this page, something like that.

So I head to live chat and get through to patty, I explain what I said above and go on a wild goose chase for 20 mins about whether I'm logged in or not, I was told Im not logged in as I was playing my last pennys from another deposit, I explained I am logged in as Im playing thunderstruck! The CS was then basically what I would call "lippy" and just copy and pasted what id already read in the email about the 50 freespins, no wagering info, no time of credit, nothing.

So I said I already know this and the agent spent more time telling me she'd already explained everything i need to know, bloody awful service and just one of those chats were you feel your talking in Swahili. Definately wont go back here out of stubbornness as she really rubbed me up the wrong way.

Just to recap, I asked what is the wagering and when are they credited, that is all! No Roxy for me my laaads :p

Hi BabyJoker,

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with a Roxy Palace support rep. In case you are not aware, RP is now part of 32Red Plc and I'd like to investigate this for you if you don't mind PM'ing your username?

Regards,
Mark

I had a very similar occurrence when these sort of offers first started coming through via e-mails.

Went to live chat to check credit time, WR, Coins, Lines etc etc etc. I would not say in my case I thought that they were rude at all but boy oh boy, an hour of my life wasted, round and round the garden (like a teddy bear!)

Its more the case that some of their staff are not very knowledgeable at all, in fact that day I was good enough to take a leap of faith and deposit anyway and then went back and told support the info needed so that they could help others.

I'm guessing (hopefully correctly!) that you're referring to the deposit £20 for 50 Free Spins (today only) on Terminator 2 or Immortal Romance. If So here's the info, also relevant info for future offers they will send :D

* Free Spins (50) are credited immediately upon deposit.
* Wagering Req is 50 x Amount won from Free Spins
* Free spins are 243 ways at 0.01 coin value, 1 coin (0.30p) (Total £15.00 worth)
* No Cap on withdrawal amount
* Keep bets below a £1 (not their rule but to be on safe side)
* Where FS are offered on 'line' slots other than 243 ways, they are at max pay lines, coin value 0.01, coins 1.

Hope this helps, anything else gimme a shout!
Edit: Posted same time as Mark, apologies all round

Hi BabyJoker,

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with a Roxy Palace support rep. In case you are not aware, RP is now part of 32Red Plc and I'd like to investigate this for you if you don't mind PM'ing your username?

Regards,
Mark

Are there any plans of your guys taking over their customer service, or will you just try and teach them some manner? :)

No matter what. Just the fact that we know where to turn if anything goes wrong is great.
I've had an account there for 6 years I think. Maybe it's time I make my first deposit soon:D

attn mark 32red

theres alot and i mean alot of roxy palace spam going about too also that place has a known history of offers that arnt there and higher wagering than first told.

theres alot and i mean alot of roxy palace spam going about too also that place has a known history of offers that arnt there and higher wagering than first told.

32Red need to send a notice to all the inherited affiliates reminding them that some need to dramatically change their ways to meet the 32Red standards. The problem is probably that affiliates know about the ownership change, but don't think they have to change their old marketing habits from those Roxy Palace turned a blind eye to.

Hi BabyJoker,

Regards,
Mark

No need to investigate now you have told me there part of your group, I didn't know that and as I have an account at 32Red I probably wouldn't be allowed to have bonus's/freespins anyway as there your sister site so no harm done, lucky I didn't win anything there on my first deposit really lol

Close call lol :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back