Roulette with very low bet minimum

Flynn

Dormant account
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Location
Baku
Hello!
I would appreciate if someone points me a reputable online casino with reputable soft which has very low french roulette minimum ( like 5-50c ). The only I could find is Global Player. Is there any other? Thanks.
 

Zoozie

Ueber Meister
PABnonaccred
CAG
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Location
Denmark
Do not believe in any 'roulette' systems. There are none.

And always play european roulette (only single '0')

Zoozie
 

Flynn

Dormant account
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Location
Baku
Zoozie said:
Do not believe in any 'roulette' systems. There are none.

And always play european roulette (only single '0')

Zoozie
Thank you for your reply. I'm not system player. Just want to play for fun with small deposit :)
P.S. After I posted topic, forum provided me with "Similar Threads" feature and I found some useful links :)
 

KasinoKing

WebMeister & Slotaholic..
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
MM
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Location
Bexhill on sea, England
Flynn said:
Thank you for your reply. I'm not system player. Just want to play for fun with small deposit :)
P.S. After I posted topic, forum provided me with "Similar Threads" feature and I found some useful links :)
The only others I have found so far are WagerWorks casino's.

If you have found some others with <$1 chips I would appreciate it if you would let me know so I can add them to my 'Roulette Lovers' page! :thumbsup:
 

Flynn

Dormant account
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Location
Baku
KasinoKing said:
The only others I have found so far are WagerWorks casino's.

If you have found some others with <$1 chips I would appreciate it if you would let me know so I can add them to my 'Roulette Lovers' page! :thumbsup:
Just checked Zipang Casino. Opened real money account but did not fund it. After logging I can see roulette minimum as 10c. And the also have PlayTech soft. Is it reliable casino?
 

Flynn

Dormant account
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Location
Baku
KasinoKing, thanks for your "Roulette Lovers" page! Using your very comprehencive comparision table I opened account at bet365 and found oud that their French Roulette minimum is 25c! And casino is in your recommended list so I assume it is trustable?
 

Zoozie

Ueber Meister
PABnonaccred
CAG
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Location
Denmark
I believe bet365 is considered a very reliable casino, and you can also search this forum for the information. I have played there for a few deposits and
CS was good (especially for a Playtech casino).

Zoozie
 

KasinoKing

WebMeister & Slotaholic..
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
MM
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Location
Bexhill on sea, England
Flynn said:
KasinoKing, thanks for your "Roulette Lovers" page! Using your very comprehencive comparision table I opened account at BET365 and found oud that their French Roulette minimum is 25c! And casino is in your recommended list so I assume it is trustable?
BET365 own a well established chain of betting shops in the UK - and are very trustable.
I would not promote any casino that is not!
Thanks for the feedback - I didn't know they had 25c Roulette! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top