Anyone have interesting ROULETTE STRATEGIES?

madbobmagee

Dormant account
Has anyone got any interesting or just plain mental strategies for roulette. I am bored with mine and i would welcome any thoughts. I know that there isn't any miracle systems that will rule the world Its just that I want a laugh trying out a few new ones.

I bet mostly even money bets (red/black, even/odd, small/big) on French Roulette because you get half stake back if 0 comes up. I bet on the same color that came up last time. If I lose two in a row, I will double the stake until I win (or lose it all).

Sometimes I also bet on two of three column bets. This means I win about two times out of three. If the third column comes up, I double the bet hoping that the third column doesn't come up two times in a row.

A couple of times I have also placed bets on twelve different numbers (doesn't matter which ones). If none of those 12 numbers hit within 3 spins (so I have lost 36 units), I will then double the stake on those 12 numbers for the next 3 rounds. If there is still no hit, I will add one more bet to each number until one of them hits.

I suggest you try Betfair Zero Roulette because it has no zero so there is no house edge. I have had good results on that Roulette betting progressively (table maximum is 50 credits so you will need to use your imagination). The fact that there is no zero has a surprisingly big effect on how easily you can win.

I will give it a try

Cheers man, I might give that a lash for a while so what the craic is.

I have been so bored in the last 2 hours that I have came up with this, it won me 30 or so earlier but I couldn't guarantee you anything.

How do I attach a screen shot?

I have been so bored in the last 2 hours that I have came up with this, it won me €30 or so earlier but I couldn't guarantee you anything.

How do I attach a screen shot?

There should be an image icon above text field, press it and type the URL of the image. If the image is not in the Internet, you can upload it to Internet for example here:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Ah feck it

I tried to upload it from my computer but it doesn't seem to want to. I'll just shout it out so bear with me.

put 5 on 1-18
put 4 on 1st12
put 5 on 2nd12
put 2 on the 6way 19-24
put 4 on the 6way 25-30
put 1 on 0
put 1 on split 32-35

it only adds up to 22 dabs so u can play it at brtfair and put 1 on split 33-36 aswell for a laugh.
Try it on free play 1st and then give it a lash. Let me know how you get on if you do, laters.

I suggest you try Betfair Zero Roulette because it has no zero so there is no house edge. I have had good results on that Roulette betting progressively (table maximum is 50 credits so you will need to use your imagination). The fact that there is no zero has a surprisingly big effect on how easily you can win.
I agree with you that no house edge roulette more attractively than usual French roulette.
But, unfortunately, that table maximum is 50 for no house edge roulette, it is very little.

Indeed

Thats where my system comes in handy as it's only 22 dabs or if u double then 44 ( i'm great at math!! ). You will never lose heavily like I did at bet365 two days ago when I lost close to 400 sheets. If the b365 rep would like to give me half of that back as a goodwill gesture seeing as I didnt take the bonus then I wouldn't say no!!! Ha ha, I'm only joking but seriously though, think about it!!!!!!!!!!:lolup:

I learned an even better betting strategy from "
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
"! I guarantee you will lose less money over the long run.

Even though this quote is from a BJ dealer, it certainly (probably more so) applies to Roulette as well.

Why don't you give me half the money you were going to bet, then we'll go out back, I'll kick you in the nuts and we'll call it a day!

;)

hmm

Not a bad idea there hey, might give it a lash. Ive won about 100 back so its not too bad. I'll move back to the 1 on red, 1 on odd and only double stake if 0 or black even pops up. It has worked well enough in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back