Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Nope, it's really going to happen!

Roshtein Immortality Cube Megaways, just when you though things could get no more ridiculous.....

Playford7 gets 100 free spins apparently. :D

Figures actually, GameArt were caught providing Videoslots with bent demo games a couple of years back with something like 150% RTP on them.

rosh.jpg

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
as long as its old school dunover, co-codamol, unflushed toilets, Odin at the school gates, etc etc
Unfair, because numerous attempts were made on THAT occasion to flush the toilet, but CFTBL was too cussed to depart without frantic prodding with a garden bamboo.

Davey86

Luck seems to be against the man who depends on it
MM
I don't mind this. If it's true to life then all I have to do is up my stakes to £20 and wait for the inevitable high-paying bonus round, then do a little hat dance :thumbsup:
Your forgetting 1 thing! the three hundred thousand pounds in wagering you will have to do with your winnings from the high paying bonus rounds it will be in the t’s and c’s somewhere all bonus round winnings come with the unusually high amount of wagering :laugh:

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
I don't mind this. If it's true to life then all I have to do is up my stakes to £20 and wait for the inevitable high-paying bonus round, then do a little hat dance :thumbsup:
It only accepts bonus money anyway..

Bloatgoat

Disabled Account (contact Admin)
webby
I dont think it has anything todo with that scammer of a streamer does it? It's just a game developer handy taking in a name that has'nt bin registered somewhere else.

geordiecolin

Meister Member
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm4

Roshtein Immorality Cube Megaways, just when you though things could get no more ridiculous.....

Figures actually, GameArt were caught providing Videoslots with bent demo games a couple of years back with something like 150% RTP on them.

View attachment 141839
Roshtein immorality Cube Megaways does seem to be an apt title

9HOURSAWAY

Experienced Member

Roshtein Immortality Cube Megaways, just when you though things could get no more ridiculous.....

View attachment 141839
Fuck me....Just when you think you've seen it all!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)