Robo Jack Video Slot

Fish Party is another new slot from Microgaming that will go live this month:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here we go, reglass after reglass yet again....with 243-ways. Why don't they amalgamate the names to save them the hassle of thinking up new ones, like 'Girls With Fish' and 'ThunderJack'??

What a pile of crap

Looks like it's been co-designed with NetEnt.
It took 142 spins to get 3 scatters, I got 15 freespins with the 2 scatters re-trigger. managed to get the re-trigger after 10 completely dead spins, then a couple of very small wins. then more dead spins. so from a total of 23 spins. 20 played absolutely nothing. and the 3 that did win, gave me a total of £1.67.

It took 142 spins to get 3 scatters, I got 15 freespins with the 2 scatters re-trigger. managed to get the re-trigger after 10 completely dead spins, then a couple of very small wins. then more dead spins. so from a total of 23 spins. 20 played absolutely nothing. and the 3 that did win, gave me a total of £1.67.

This seams to be the "new" theme of all slots nowadays.. Across all platforms... All new games are shit, all providers...

So it's a pile of crap based on ONE bonus round and 142 spins.

Right.

You're entitled to your opinion, but basing it on just over 100 spins gives it very little credibility.

I played both new games on freeplay, RoboJack seems ok. i hit a Few 100X wins, it did take a long time to get the first bonus but then 3 or 4 really quick, 5 free spins with wild reel seemed to be the worst for me, it was only something like 5X stake. The fish game seems really high variance.

So it's a pile of crap based on ONE bonus round and 142 spins.

Right.

You're entitled to your opinion, but basing it on just over 100 spins gives it very little credibility.

I'm not trying to give a full 'credible' review, merely a first impression.
I had around 500 spins in total, I said it took 142 spins to trigger the bonus round.
Considering the way it ate money during those spins, it's the only chance it's getting.
It didn't inspire me to invest any more cash in it

My god. The background music on Robojack is driving me insane! Is there a more annoying background music on a slot than that? :mad:

Easy fix. Select OPTIONS in tool bar. Under Sound Settings, check 'Switch off background sounds' box, click ok.

Continue playing ;)

New on here so have not seen it mentioned but is fun play different to real cash play as I got the spins plus retrigger spins after 90 spins and at one point the retrigger was up to 100+ bonus spins, this was at fun play £1.50 a spin...it paid £356.90 in the end...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back