RNG in free spins?

For MG 5 reel slots, I am 100% certain that the free spins are totally identical the the normal spins. All evidence shows that.

I remember that Simmo said that on Thunderstruck his average win was about 33.5* betsize, and this was over a very large sample. When I did the slot simulation for Thunderstruck it turned out it was indeed 35* bet size. And number of re-triggers also seems in perfect harmony with random spins.

The RNG does not know the results are used for a slot in free spin mode.

Only way to 'prove' a theory would be to collect data. So write down the average win in betsize during free spins and when we have some 1000's of these, we can calculate the average win. It does not seem to matter much which MG 5 reel slot is used at it seems the win is ranging from 31-35 times bet size. (Loaded,TallyHo and Thunderstruck are analyzed)

Zoozie

Last edited:
Simmo! said:
LOL. Perfectly okay - I think TB is being tongue-in-cheek anyway ;) And even if he's not, I don't get upset by things like that :D

yep....when in doubt, you can be 99.9999% sure of two things:

1. it's rigged

2. i'm full of ................malarkey

(if you didn't get #1, refer to #2)

I have found with the free spins, people mentioned logging out and playing them the next day, I agree that at the very least will have a good start to the next session.

But I have found a more effective way is to wait till you hit free spins, and the free spins triggers again, then you log out and continue the next day.
As the chances of the free spins retriggering for a 3rd time are very remote.
However it has happened for a 3rd time the next day.

So give it a go, you never know you might even retrigger 4 times, but you just can't do it one after the other on the same session!

Goodluck
Wildfire7

The have always seemed perfectly random to me.

The same slot can yield very different esults from free spins at different times.

There are definitely streaks, though.

streaks

Simmo! said:
You think Dom? :D

I agree to dominique, but teh decisive question is, wether you can predict a streak or can only consider afterwards that it was streaky.
And even this streakiness is - maybe - nothing, the wizzard could not explain to us....

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back