Rival new game "Wacky Wedding"

Won good amount at.......

I won substantial amount on Wacky Wedding when first came out at Sloto Cash. Since then, nadda.

I have to disagree here...I have hit 4 scatters and got about 20x my bet..after seeing so many say this, I played it and posted my wins in the screenshots that suck thread I think..it is no guarantee you will win more with four scatters..I am proof of that..just tired of all these sorry a** games on top of tightening the pay outs...

Both of you are right. 4 scatters during free spins are a joke but 5 scatters during free spins pay handsomely. This is applicable for many Rival Slots like Hobos Hoard, Metal Detector etc. etc.

OK, not played the Heavyweight....but only TWO free spins?!?
Am I seeing that right?
Yes - only 2 spins remaining from the original 10 (or 20 or 100) after hitting the bonus feature on spin 7.

I have to disagree here...I have hit 4 scatters and got about 20x my bet..after seeing so many say this, I played it and posted my wins in the screenshots that suck thread I think..it is no guarantee you will win more with four scatters..
Was that during free-spins?
If so, the bonus feature should be multiplied by x3.
Even so, you are right that the bonus round can pay anything from total shit to pure gold!
It's pretty random.

KK

Both of you are right. 4 scatters during free spins are a joke but 5 scatters during free spins pay handsomely. This is applicable for many Rival Slots like Hobos Hoard, Metal Detector etc. etc.

The SS I posted is almost 500 x bet from 4 scatters in the bonus round. The other time I hit 4 scatters in the bonus round it was around 100x. Never hit 5 scatters period.

I have to disagree here...I have hit 4 scatters and got about 20x my bet..after seeing so many say this, I played it and posted my wins in the screenshots that suck thread I think..it is no guarantee you will win more with four scatters..I am proof of that..just tired of all these sorry a** games on top of tightening the pay outs...

I remember your posts but I cant remember if the four scatters were during free spins or not. KK is correct sometimes they pay squat and sometimes they are gold.

There is no difference in pays on the bonus round in Heavyweight Gold wether you hit it on a regular spin or during free spins.

There is no difference in pays on the bonus round in Heavyweight Gold wether you hit it on a regular spin or during free spins.

Believe me, there is. Just like gobblers gold bonus round pays double during the free spins Heavyweight gold pays triple during the free spins. Try getting a 500x bet with 4 bonus symbols during regular play. It wont happen.

Yes - only 2 spins remaining from the original 10 (or 20 or 100) after hitting the bonus feature on spin 7.

KK

LOL oooook.
Thanks KK, it looked like the actual bonus free spins was only 2, not 2 *remaining*, so thank you for clarifying.
I was wondering how the hell anyone would play a game with only 2 spins awarded:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back