Rival - bonus

Marie2473

Dormant account
My mom has started to get several emails from rivals saying that they have rewieved her account and it has now been se to bonus eligible.
The latest one came from planet 23, are they getting desperate and how come I am not getting all these fun mails =)

My mom has started to get several emails from rivals saying that they have rewieved her account and it has now been se to bonus eligible.
The latest one came from planet 23, are they getting desperate and how come I am not getting all these fun mails =)
I wish I could get some too - I seem to be bonus banned at ALL Rivals right now! :(

By the way, I strongly advise against playing at Planet 23 right now - they don't even have a website!

KK

My mom is not interested in playing any rivals at all - least of all planet23... But it is weird that she keeps getting those mails and I am not, we were more or less banend at teh same time, and for the same reasons - winning!!

last time i played at rival was at slotocash and box24 - and damn the money went faster than I could say Loooser =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back