Ritz Casino

antibes

Dormant Account
Joined
Aug 1, 2005
Location
Ireland
I sent 100 yesterday to play roulette, and won 100.

I have found out that I cannot withdraw 200, until I wager 4,000, of which roulette does not count.

I did not want any bonus - just play on roulette as I knew it was not part of the wagering requirements.

I don't understand how they can prevent me from withdrawing my 100 winnings on roulette.
 

KasinoKing

WebMeister & Slotaholic..
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
MM
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Location
Bexhill on sea, England
Why did you deposit 100 - exactly the amount of their match bonus.
Are you trying to say you didn't know you would receive a bonus? :what:
Sorry, but I don't think you're kidding anyone.

You could try asking them to remove the bonus - but I don't know how likely that is now that you have already started playing with the funds.

If they won't - go to Millionaires Club & win the 3.8million jackpot - that'll show 'em! :D

PS: Always read the T&C's before you deposit - you know it makes sense! :thumbsup:
 

winbig

Keep winning this amount.
Joined
Mar 10, 2005
Location
Pennsylvania
antibes said:
I sent 100 yesterday to play roulette, and won 100.

I have found out that I cannot withdraw 200, until I wager 4,000, of which roulette does not count.

I did not want any bonus - just play on roulette as I knew it was not part of the wagering requirements.

I don't understand how they can prevent me from withdrawing my 100 winnings on roulette.

You didn't notice the extra 100 in your account before you started playing?
 

tencardcharlie

Dormant account
Joined
Jul 18, 2005
Location
The playboy mansion.
antibes said:
I sent 100 yesterday to play roulette, and won 100.
I don't understand how they can prevent me from withdrawing my 100 winnings on roulette.

This is because you play with bonus money first in ritz club. Hence, you haven't yet risked any of your own money and therefore you can't withdraw the winnings.

But I think you're in a pretty good position anyways, since you have a 200 bonus balance with 4000 WR that you can clear with blackjack or pontoon. If you are timid - you may even lose the bonus balance and withdraw the funds you deposited if you should be unlucky enough to lose the bonus money. I would certainly not recommend this approach though, since you probably will be banned from further bonuses.
 

antibes

Dormant Account
Joined
Aug 1, 2005
Location
Ireland
True, I did send the 100 for the bonus.

I went straight into roulette. My argument was if someone who only plays roulette and did not want any bonus or know about it - they would not have been able to collect their winnings until they played on games they don't play.

I also found out I have to wager 8,000 as in July I had lost the 100 on roulette, and they carry over lol.
 

tencardcharlie

Dormant account
Joined
Jul 18, 2005
Location
The playboy mansion.
antibes said:
My argument was if someone who only plays roulette and did not want any bonus or know about it - they would not have been able to collect their winnings until they played on games they don't play.

Well, then that someone should have checked the T&C first. S/he should also thank god that s/he wasn't playing at any of those places that void all winnings when bonuses are wagered on roulette. :)

Ritz bonus terms are very reasonable IMHO.
 

antibes

Dormant Account
Joined
Aug 1, 2005
Location
Ireland
Just wagered 8,000 flatbetting BJ 2 a hand which took a few hours.

Followed the WoOdds chart religiously, and lost 50, so cashed out 250 for a 150 profit. Had got up to 360 at one point but went down 110.

Not sure what you meant about getting banned.
 

Simmo!

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
Joined
May 29, 2004
Location
England
Kasinoking said:
You could try asking them to remove the bonus

Out of interest, all Crypto bonuses are credited automatically if I'm not mistaken. Is it possible to circumvent this in any way or are you forced into taking signup bonuses and match bonuses?
 

nafanny29

Dormant account
Joined
Jul 8, 2004
Location
London, England
Simmo! said:
Out of interest, all Crypto bonuses are credited automatically if I'm not mistaken. Is it possible to circumvent this in any way or are you forced into taking signup bonuses and match bonuses?

They will remove bonuses (As long as you havnt wagered since receiving the bonus), and opt you out of receiving any further bonuses, if you call or email them.
 

antibes

Dormant Account
Joined
Aug 1, 2005
Location
Ireland
Ten I have done that lots of times in the cryptos.

I have never been banned, touch wood, but next month have to wager twice as much as they carry over.
 

Simmo!

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
Joined
May 29, 2004
Location
England
nafanny29 said:
They will remove bonuses (As long as you havnt wagered since receiving the bonus), and opt you out of receiving any further bonuses, if you call or email them.

:thumbsup: How does that work at William Hill? Can you send a carrier pidgeon?
 

gfkostas

Ex-Bonus Whore
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Location
London
tencardcharlie said:
I meant that if you would play the bonus risk-free (cashing out your deposit if you lose the bonus), they might not let you have the monthly again.

Some casinos will prevent you from taking bonuses from the start while others can let you bonus whoring them with no problem for years
 

nafanny29

Dormant account
Joined
Jul 8, 2004
Location
London, England
Simmo! said:
:thumbsup: How does that work at William Hill? Can you send a carrier pidgeon?

I dont see why not as long as it is fluent in native indian languages and has 10 weeks worth of grain on its back.
 
Top